Old Boyfriend

H8Monga: Huge_cock, I'm sorry you've had people act this way towards you. Some people let jealousy get the best of them. People here know I have a fear of being the smaller guy compared to an ex whenever I get a girlfriend, but if that was the case and I knew him, nothing will change. Maybe it's me, I get attached to people when I get to know them... I can't throw people away for something such as this. Hope you have better experiences.

huge_cock_have_pic: It was an isolated instance. Still, the ex girlfriend in that case is a very nice person. I just didn't want to be the source of any tension

k8wannabe: I can't disagree with any of the responses I've seen. Right now I'm just trying to find a coping strategy. That's why I was hoping to here how kylef got through this. Pretending it's not real or doesn't matter would require forgetting or ignoring the social behavior I grew up with. Most of you remember it. Junior High & High School comparisons and conquests; getting turned on when you get see a womans first reaction to your size; knowing that you're reaching some places no one else has been. Heck, I was dishing out some of that. Now I'm on the short end (bad choice of words) so I guess it's payback. I know it's in my head and that it's my problem. Dealing with it is the difficult part.

captainstupid: huge cock have pics..what happened to your yahoo briefcase, there where some great pics in there :'(

SRV524: I think I understand what kylef is talking about, although I'm not married. It's like, because she had someone bigger, he thinks that he can't live up to Jason's "reputation" and that he can't satisfy her as much as Jason did, if he did more than kylef.
Also, I think kylef is apprehensive because he thinks that sex with Jason was so great and that he'll never be as good as Jason in bed. But most of all, he's just scared that she'll leave him for Jason or someone else bc of the size, although that would be shallow. He's just afraid that he can't please her well enough.
I'm not sure if this is right, but this is how I would feel, and have felt. My biggest flaw is that I read those erotic stories in which the wife wants to have a 3some, then ends up turning on the hubby to get impregnated by a black guy, a hung guy, etc. or like, being forced to watch and that type of stuff. I know it's silly, but that's just a fear that I have, that my wife will be a size queen and will force me to do this or that with a bigger guy or somethin.
I broke up with that girl I was going out with for 2 weeks, the one about me hurting her becuase of my size, so I'm gonna start doing my PE again soon. Trying to get back to about 8.5 or so by 6.5.....maybe.
I'm just afraid that my wife will be one of those ones that wants giant 12 inch ones and she'll be a submissive whore and stuff. It's messed up, but all guys have bruised egos to some point....... :'(

jackinman: [quote author=SRV524 link=board=relationships;num=1044652622;start=40#44 date=09/18/03 at 21:34:29]I broke up with that girl I was going out with for 2 weeks, the one about me hurting her becuase of my size, so I'm gonna start doing my PE again soon. Trying to get back to about 8.5 or so by 6.5.....maybe.
[/quote]

Sorry to hear that you had to break up with your girl buddy.
You'll find another one man, don't worry.

SRV524: Women suck....and she was being stupid anyways. Stupid women.

Tender: some men are stupid.
some women are stupid.
but not all.
i cant explain it but alot of issues came up a few months ago about my X who i havent been with or even seen in 8 yrs.
i think sweetboy is now having some sort of size or other complex perhaps?!
but im not sure.
all i know is he has 3 times improved in my bed lol!
makes me to think he is 'trying' to live up to something...... :-/
ya know?

prepky: tender...was the ex hung?? and does your husband know the ex's size?

Tender: well the X was probably 8 ish and yes thicker.
gee i didnt know it was the fad to measure ya know?
we were together 3 yrs before i married SB.
yes he knows the X size.
sigh.
:(

H8Monga: [quote author=SRV524 link=board=relationships;num=1044652622;start=40#46 date=09/19/03 at 21:27:40]Women suck....and she was being stupid anyways. Stupid women.[/quote]

Well... from what I've heard... the most stupid ones suck the best. ::)

I'm sorry SRV524, you'll be fine and don't take your anger out on all women.

rainfletcher: This has been a fascinating discussion...it's amazing to me the number of guys that have this problem...

.........including me......

My case is a little different, though. The guy immediately preceded me, by a few months, really. The relationship was not long-term, but very intense. To the point where my girlfriend was intending to get a tattoo with him. Somehwere along the line, she mentioned (I didn't ask) that there was some pain involved with him that has not been the case with me. The nature of the pain clearly meant he was signficanlty larger than I (which is wierd for me).

I've asked a few times, and hinted a few times, but she WILL NOT disclose the details. This would be fine, except that my mind fills in the blanks anyway, right? Imagination can be alot worse than reality...My take on this, is that if there was nothing to be scared of, there'd be no point in hiding it.

So, in my case, I would ahve been very happy to never have known shit about their sex life. I would never have asked, but she brought it up. Now it's out there, and it sucks.

Part of the problem, though, is that she talked alot about him at the beginning of our relationship. And the terms were almost other-worldy (he was like an angel....etc. etc.). There is no way to compete with any of that. It's the whole picture - his size, their epxeriences together (not only sex), what he meant to her at the time and now etc. etc. One frustration is that she 'keeps forgetting' to throw away their love letters and pictures of them snuggling on park benches.

This, to me, is the biggest argument against promiscuity. Occasionally, a woman meets someone who is large, sweet, gentle etc. etc. Pity the man who follows him...

When someone invents a friggin pill to erase memory, it'll no longer be an issue...Unfortunately, I think that's the case for most men in this predicament.... :(

micro: are for relationships. At least that is what my former boyfriend says. That isn't exactly a 'feel good' comment. I am tired of feeling like there is something I can't offer my partner.

That is why I posted the "Why bother having sex" post. That is how it makes me feel. Its not exciting to know that anyone can do it better, or that its more of a turn on. I don't consider it a compliment that I am always settled on for a relationships because I am 'nice", why not because I am exciting? or a turn on?