OMG! Rate my pussy please!!!

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
the only thing I can rate you on is the size of your vag lips or how good your pussy feels.

Size of labia majora
Size of labia minora
Colour of labia majora
Colour of labia minora
Size of clitoris
Colour of clitoris
Presence or absence of clitoral hood
Size of clitoral hood
Presence or absence of pubic hair
Colour of pubic hair
Length of pubic hair
Style of pubic hair
Among others...

The only thing that people can rate about a penis is the size of it and how good it feels.

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For the record, this seems stupid.

Hey No_strings, I think you were very creative with your response. There are so many other vaginal attributes that you brought up and I didn't mention.

What I know, though, is that there are many things that women don't want to know about their shape... perhaps they should stay unmentioned.

You say "color" and "shape?" I've never met a girl who wants to hear "purple" and "too football wide, baby".

As far as color or length of pubic hair goes... wow.

I hope it's short.

D

deleted105034

Shut up MCA, you sound like Nine Inch Cock 160 IQ, but with a smaller cock!

Just kidding, but TK, even though it's a funny joke thread, your pussy is still beautiful:redface:

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Hey No_strings, I think you were very creative with your response. There are so many other vaginal attributes that you brought up and I didn't mention.

What I know, though, is that there are many things that women don't want to know about their shape... perhaps they should stay unmentioned.

You say "color" and "shape?" I've never met a girl who wants to hear "purple" and "too football wide, baby".

You do not understand my post.

uberlolzzz!1