On cumrags...

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I put mine in a pussy..... then show myself a gentleman and take a warm washrag and clean my lover.... then myself..... then rinse the washrag.
Sometimes I towel my lady dry.

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was a teenager I used one that I hid under my bed. It was a face cloth that I knew my Mother would not wonder where it was. I probably used this for over 2 yrs before I got freaked out after I blew my load and a bug came out of the cloth. I am pretty sure it was a silverfish which would make sense because they feed on protein! That cumrag went right into the garbage after that. From that point on I used kleenex to clean up.

Sabln9A

Sexy Member
Media
If I'm jerking off by myself, blowing into a condom not only keeps the spunk from flying everywhere and allows for easy disposal but cum-filled condoms are a turn-on.

If I'm with others, then I like to spray it over everyone and everything and expect to get splattered by theirs.

I like to cum in a condom, put it in the freezer, and put it in my mouth, frozen, as I jack off. By the time I am close to coming, I pull out the condom, cut it open (I tie it off before I put it in the freezer) and then suck my own cum out of it while I ejaculate into a dirty sock. Then, I like to suck the sock. I especially like a sock that is already dirty and smelly.