On the count of 3, you run and i'll pull...

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pumping can make you HUGE... but it is VERY difficult for hard gainers, you should have seen the 6 x 7.75 inch soft cock that I showed to a woman the other day... her jaw just dropped and the juices started to flow... lets just say that she had NEVER been fucked like that in her life. Click on the link in my signature to see what I am talking about!!!!!! :tongue:

neils1153

1st Like
Media
you can and will but only,,,, if you dedicate youself to it... most ALL men will never enlarge thier penis period!!! the reason is like this,,, look at all the skinny dudes walking around or all the really fat people... this is controlable generally speaking, through diet, disipline, and dedication... thing is most people dont seem to have it... that being an obvious given, most men are not going to dedicate 30 or more minutes 3-5 days out of the week to make their penis larger the way i see it... rather they would rather spend loads of money on pills, poppers, rubs and all this "snake oil", sold out there...

bobber

Just Browsing
Media
Neils said it right:

You can, and will, but only if you are willing to dedicate time to do the exercises. This is a no-brainer, though. Exercising in general takes time, from months to years.

The main way a beginner can start gaining is with the basic three exercises:
-The Jelq
-The Stretch
-The Kegel

There are several free sites linked in this forum, with free guides, videos and more. Check them out.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
How many of these techniques can be vouched for though?

There are so many sites out there, from a contraption that stretches ur chap like a chicken in a shop window to running about naked in a field at midnight smeared in honey trying to catch the bigger cock fairy.

Can it really be done? Pumping has been mentioned and i see that its a confirmed temporary method but the results arnt too astetic if the truth be told. How does 'streching' actually work?

Any help kind sirs...

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pumping can make you HUGE... but it is VERY difficult for hard gainers, you should have seen the 6 x 7.75 inch soft cock that I showed to a woman the other day... her jaw just dropped and the juices started to flow... lets just say that she had NEVER been fucked like that in her life. Click on the link in my signature to see what I am talking about!!!!!! :tongue:

Walksonthreelegs; I know you from Newart?

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How many of these techniques can be vouched for though?

There are so many sites out there, from a contraption that stretches ur chap like a chicken in a shop window to running about naked in a field at midnight smeared in honey trying to catch the bigger cock fairy.

Can it really be done? Pumping has been mentioned and i see that its a confirmed temporary method but the results arnt too astetic if the truth be told. How does 'streching' actually work?

Any help kind sirs...

Visit Thunders place; you'll find all the answers you want

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
YES!pumping will definately give you a large member.but what folks dont realize is it takes ..DEVOTION!like bodybuilding,your cock can be developed and be made to grow bigger and stronger.all it takes is patience.:biggrin1:

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
how though?

Anyone here know how specifically?
"How", in this context, is rather broad.

Do you mean how (theoretically) or how (physiologically) or how (physically: technique)?

Or are you just looking for a plausible explanation to help you believe something that you've been told all your life is not possible?