Only attracted to masculine men

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Physical appearance sure is a big plus. But reality may take a turn for the worse when they start to speak.... In other words, good looks may be a turn on, but if the guy who looks hot on the outside, has nothing interesting to say, then its a no no. A brilliant mind is a go on - for me. Even if not so hot on the outside. And it works the same for me with memebers of both sexes. One of the few girls i had some really good time with, was not beautiful on the outside. She was skinny, never wore skirts, was a big fan of the Sex Pistols, had crew cut silky blond hair and was smoking like hell (i called her "space cowboy" ...). Still her character was perfect for me, because whe know how and when to be polite, when to make jokes and so on. Likewise, hot guys with cocky behaviour, excessive bragging about their "manly" abilities, or suffering from superiority complex, dont "fondle" my trigger...

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ga
I have no idea what else he said after the drag queens packing comment lol. Das it. My hormones kinda zeroed in on that and ignored the rest. Sorry lol.

OK, I the four biggest cocks to fuck me at the baths over the years all belonged to drag queens. But they don't go to the baths in drag, they go in leather and denim with scruff and swinging meat and modulated voice and the only way I was able to figure it out was to see some foundation not completely gone at a hairline, have them say signature lines accidentally, or the freak out over me wanting the lights up all the way which clued me in. The weirdness of the man in the dress not being sexual at all for me but knowing what fucked me was 9 inches thick and within an inch of life, in leather and boots and that it was hot made me address the obvious. This is the same person. One one side, revulsion and on the other adoration. I recognized that my own fears of not being man enough, masculine enough, muscular enough, (my voice is a low baritone not an issue) and that somehow if i didn't choose right I would be a queen too and not man and although this shit was not so clear then this is what was up. I decided to explore being a pig bottom under control of another man as the most traditionally perceived as emasculating and humiliating and 10 years of the most extreme play in many directions has left me not remotely ashamed of any sex act I enjoy, no matter how sub or penetrative it is and not afraid to do things formerly off limits.

During this period, I had all four of the most sought after masculine leather dads fucking me regularly, which at 40 on is unheard of, they cut off at 25 usually. I had been apparently well trained and performed the scenes well. The last thing I would not do was to allow a top to put a wig, hose, and other women's clothes on me. A buddy pointed out that I failed this training and not because I couldn't, because I wouldn't. It wasn't sexy. Since all else was complete and meeting standards, this bothered me but not significantly until one top felt my boast of being beyond humiliation deserved a challenge. Heels, wig corset, garters, and stockings. I said it would not and if it did, he would never see me, I would hide it in spite. I was pissed at him and the challenge because I knew he was close to winning. So my decision was to wear it for him and be just enough subdued for the his arousal to emerge from my anguish (put on). I got him quite aroused by adding just little slut here and there and then.... I became a screaming, moaning, over the top affected femmy queen. Never in my life and certainly not in bed with a beefy hairy bearded tattooed stud. But it worked (he said if I was good at it we would do more in the future, i wanted to play again not that play), his dick went limp, he begged me to stop ruining the man he had in mind, and, because it was empowering me to be the thing he wanted to make me against my will performed instead sprung on him making him feel what he wanted to inflict on me.

I will never repeat this scene, I don't modulate my voice away from affected tenor or contralto, I don;t like these garments. But I don't see any of it as shameful or less than masculine now because those feelings were experienced with the performance of the "queen" identity, but it empowered me . If it can be so for me, then why not others, queens and others alike. So the outcome of this is that I am (despite concerns to the contrary) immaculately comfortable with my manhood, my gayness, what sex I like and with whom and on top of that, i discount no one as a good match. Also, you read the whole post, I know you did because I see how you write and what you say about the things you do (don't feel the need to reply unless i am wrong, my hunch is usually right),. but "I was distracted by the cock" is what I would have said too. My other humble observation is that despite the belief that this place exists for JO purposes only (I really am holding on for the end of JO done by semaphore online and the banishment of anything remotely intellectual from sex spaces because smart isn't sexy), there is a great deal of really great dialogue, learning, sharing and great ideas, join us on this side, I like your voice and want to hear more), and this thread isn't sexy, didn't start sexy, and was never going to be sexy, and that isn't a diss, it's just the observation that no good erotica ever involves any amount of expression of dislike or lack of arousal. So brain it up, the big dicks are in the galleries I like to window shop between these jeremiads, it is entirely doable.

Reactions: windibundu

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damn @SonyToyo, there are some mean peeps in here. What is so hard to understand about having a sexual preference for a certain type of man?

More to the point I guess, is why are there so many people jumping up and screaming about it?

I completely understand not wanting to have sex with feminine men. If I'm going to do that I may as well be with a woman who I expect to be feminine. Men acting like women it's a big turn off for me.

Not that I want some big burly lumber jack. But I do prefer, if I'm going to be having sex with a man that he is masculine. Muscular is even better. And if he's got nice thighs and a great ass, he'll get a night to remember.

I'm not so much concerned with what he's packing, as long as he knows how to use what he's got. Well mostly anyway. A good cock can be ah, what's the word?

If someone is into feminine guys, bully for you. I'm happy for you, but it makes no sense whatsoever to get all pissed off because some of us aren't.

Dude, I am going to try to take this seriously, but it's really hard to, because no one, myself included, has said at any point that you should be into "feminine" guys (whatever that means". So to repeat, no one said that. No one, I mean no one is pissed off because of your preferences. I don't care who you fuck bro, or who Sony fucks. I just hope you are and not just talking about it here because that will legit make me sad.

If you truly don't understand what the issue is, you can just say so. But dismissing all those voices as "screaming" just says to me you didn't read any of it, and if you did, you didn't understand it (and the fact that you don't understand the basic point being made nor how it is being made is a good bit of evidence supporting this claim). The issue is language, tone, and being unnecessarily hurtful either intentionally or unintentionally to members of the site and of the community.

You, nor anyone else is mandated or forced to think of other people in the day to day, but surely it isn't necessary to complain about and diss so called effeminacy in order to say you like traditionally masculine men? if it is, and that makes sense to you, then so be it, makes none to me and never will. If the OP had just said, you know what, I can dial back a bit we wouldn't be here, but he didn't and instead threw gas on the fire. I grew up fighting for our rights and I will always stand for those who are marginalized even in our own community.

This response is almost entirely not about your likes but your dislikes. This thread has a title that has nothing about women, effeminacy, transwomen, and is rather about being into butch dudes. When gay men talk about turn offs, that is a turn off. No one finds those comments sexy or useful. My suggestion is to share more about the men you like (instead of just "not a lumberjack") as that is what the thread is about, not "ew heels drag ew gross". You can see my point here? At the end of the day, you don't have to stop talking about effeminacy being a turn off, although insisting on making it part of your everyday rhetoric of sex is to me a ridiculous waste of time and at odds with the goal of landing a dude who is trad masc.

Here's a shot of me, just so you get a sense of what the 6'3", 245 lb man who wrote this looks like.
DSCN0406.JPG

SonyToyo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Physical appearance sure is a big plus. But reality may take a turn for the worse when they start to speak.... In other words, good looks may be a turn on, but if the guy who looks hot on the outside, has nothing interesting to say, then its a no no. A brilliant mind is a go on - for me. Even if not so hot on the outside. And it works the same for me with memebers of both sexes. One of the few girls i had some really good time with, was not beautiful on the outside. She was skinny, never wore skirts, was a big fan of the Sex Pistols, had crew cut silky blond hair and was smoking like hell (i called her "space cowboy" ...). Still her character was perfect for me, because whe know how and when to be polite, when to make jokes and so on. Likewise, hot guys with cocky behaviour, excessive bragging about their "manly" abilities, or suffering from superiority complex, dont "fondle" my trigger...

Agreed.

I said that a couple times earlier in the thread.

SonyToyo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Dude, I am going to try to take this seriously, but it's really hard to, because no one, myself included, has said at any point that you should be into "feminine" guys (whatever that means". So to repeat, no one said that. No one, I mean no one is pissed off because of your preferences. I don't care who you fuck bro, or who Sony fucks. I just hope you are and not just talking about it here because that will legit make me sad.

If you truly don't understand what the issue is, you can just say so. But dismissing all those voices as "screaming" just says to me you didn't read any of it, and if you did, you didn't understand it (and the fact that you don't understand the basic point being made nor how it is being made is a good bit of evidence supporting this claim). The issue is language, tone, and being unnecessarily hurtful either intentionally or unintentionally to members of the site and of the community.

You, nor anyone else is mandated or forced to think of other people in the day to day, but surely it isn't necessary to complain about and diss so called effeminacy in order to say you like traditionally masculine men? if it is, and that makes sense to you, then so be it, makes none to me and never will. If the OP had just said, you know what, I can dial back a bit we wouldn't be here, but he didn't and instead threw gas on the fire. I grew up fighting for our rights and I will always stand for those who are marginalized even in our own community.

This response is almost entirely not about your likes but your dislikes. This thread has a title that has nothing about women, effeminacy, transwomen, and is rather about being into butch dudes. When gay men talk about turn offs, that is a turn off. No one finds those comments sexy or useful. My suggestion is to share more about the men you like (instead of just "not a lumberjack") as that is what the thread is about, not "ew heels drag ew gross". You can see my point here? At the end of the day, you don't have to stop talking about effeminacy being a turn off, although insisting on making it part of your everyday rhetoric of sex is to me a ridiculous waste of time and at odds with the goal of landing a dude who is trad masc.

Here's a shot of me, just so you get a sense of what the 6'3", 245 lb man who wrote this looks like.
View attachment 1552386

So not wanting to fuck a Queen is “hurtful”?

That’s incel-ism right there. I never insisted on “making a part of my everyday rhetoric”. You and a few others turned into such a conversation when you came in all guns blazing about how “fabulous” and “marginalised” effeminate dudes are.

They’re not marginalised. If anything, discreet masculine dudes like me are, because we’re constantly told that our actions and our desires are “problematic”. Don’t put your self on a pedestal and pariah around like we haven’t been through hardship.

I was on the verge of suicide and tears of deapression, partially because I couldn’t and didn’t want to identify with the “out and proud” glitterazi LGBT community. I just wanted to be a normal dude. Not to mention the bullying I’ve received from the community and effeminate dudes particularly (have also been sexually assaulted by the “queens” you love so much)

It wasn’t until I connected with ‘masculine’ dudes like myself that I realised my sexuality was only a minuscule part of me, and that I could still be into sports, love cars, go to gym etc, and that I didn’t have to fit the stereotype. I’d argue that these interactions have saved me and guys like me.

So when I or any other dude says that they prefer masculine or non-feminine dudes, just accept it.

We don’t kick and scream when a dude we like only wants feminine dudes, you shouldn’t complain when guys only want masculine dudes.

Reactions: Gj816

SonyToyo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yep I just added my view on this topic. - Appologies, in case my post sounded offensive ( I hope not). Enjoy your butch dudes. :innocent:

Haha dude I’m the last person to get offended at anything. No need to tread on eggshells :)

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

View attachment 1552386

Since when is having an opinion or preference for a type of guy wrong? Or for that matter why are you so obsessed with likes and dislikes? There's an old saying, you can't please everyone all the time.

There are plenty of masculine guys out there who prefer twinks, fems, and chic's with dicks. But you seem to want to take issue with masculine guys who are not turned on by the above.

What your sexual preference and the type of guys you prefer to have sex with is your business. It doesn't offend me if you find twinks, fems, drag queens, or any of a number of other types of men a turn on. Or if masculine men turn you off. I don't see why you feel it necessary to espouse your frustration at masculine guys who prefer masculine guys.

Part of the problem today is that everyone is offended by everything. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, preferences, desires, wants. Hell there's a lot of things I want, but the reality of that is another thing.

You may be turned on by flaming queens, I'm not. That doesn't mean that I don't have friends who are flaming queens. I'm just not sexually attracted to them. I've got male friends who are very effeminate but I don't want to be intimate with them. I've also got several females friends who are more rugged than some of my male friends, but I don't want to have sex with them. You see where this is going? I know several masculine gay men, who know one would ever suspect that they are gay. They are not out and don't want to be out. I'm cool with that. It's their life and their story to tell. I judge no one. It's not my place to tell them they are wrong for not wanting to be out. They live a straight life as far as the world is concerned. They just prefer to have sex with men.

Reactions: SonyToyo

SonyToyo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I know several masculine gay men, who know one would ever suspect that they are gay. They are not out and don't want to be out.

Yep that’s me!

Primarily because being “out” means wearing your sexuality on your sleeve and making it central to your identity (it’s also overwhelmingly associated with effeminate traits).

windibundu

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
1.Everyone is entitled to like what they like without shame, as long as they don't violate the rights of others.
2. The problems start when people forget that litterally everyone's personality is a mix of feminine and masculine traits. I have had some limited expirence with guys who seem to feel the need to drink Bud light when they'd really rather have a wine cooler. That is when things get a bit eye-rolly.

D

deleted924715

View attachment 1552386

I'm sorry some people seem to lack either the will or the capacity to understand the incredibly simple point you are making.

Perhaps it's just a lack of self awareness that nobody gives a toss about their personal preference because they aren't *that* important... But I have never seen so clear a divide between those who grasp the point and those who really don't. Some posters have surprised me, which doesn't happen often anymore.

Very handsome btw - it's nice to put a face to the posts!

Nudistpig is probably better looking in person than 90% of the people posting in this thread (if that picture is actually his). He in fact, "looks masculine", but given his comments here, I'm sure he has turned off the, "masc for masc" brigade because he goes against everything they stand for.

I personally, prefer masculine men but that's only because I like heteronormative relationships where I'm feminine and my man is masculine. To each their own, so don't judge me.

I'm not into typical gay men who pretend to be masculine or ones that set "gay standards" as to what "gay masculine men" should be doing. We all know gay men like this so no need for me to detail further. I actually suspect that quite a few of you fit into this category.

SonyToyo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Nudistpig is probably better looking in person than 90% of the people posting in this thread (if that picture is actually his). He in fact, "looks masculine", but given his comments here, I'm sure he has turned off the, "masc for masc" brigade because he goes against everything they stand for.

Well yes. Belittling, insulting and ridiculing other people for their sexual preferences is generally a turn off...

D

deleted924715

Nudistpig is probably better looking in person than 90% of the people posting in this thread (if that picture is actually his). He in fact, "looks masculine",

Oh I'll say he does *swoon*

He's right up my street. But I'm 99.999999% certain I'm not up his and that he finds others infinitely more sexually attractive.

Let's see if he feels the need to launch into a tirade about the grossness of women to justify his own sexuality rather than simply liking what he likes. I mean, he's not turned on by women so it's perfectly fine to attack an entire group, rather than just expressing his own preferences...

I mean, he might, but I'd be very surprised. He has always shown more maturity and doesn't have that "pick me!" philosophy of denigrating entire groups to garner attention, from what I've seen. Ironically, the "pick me" mentality is often attributed to women. Not sure that's the look the OP was going for lol.

Sorry to hijack your comment!

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK, the two of you, stop, lol. Thanks for your kind words, I hope it doesn't bring down the armies of doom on you. I am not 100% gay like it says. I rebel against being made to define my sexuality against a meaningless pseudoscientific measure that means nothing. However I am a gay man with bisexual experience and biologically, this is the case, but politically, and for this place, given the constant drumbeat of misogyny, homophobia and transphobia I want to make it absolutely clear that I am not ok with it, I put myself in one of those categories and stand against these things.

Women are beautiful beings and if I find the right couple... wait, what? There is nothing gross about a vagina, women, breasts, and I have enjoyed them all although not for a long time. Eating pussy was (imagine it still must be) thing to do with a lady, don't often share that here but felt it might be interesting to answer a question and see how they try and spin this. My guess is it makes me more effeminate to have had sex with women, they will say it's a lie, or that she was ugly. Surprised?

Yes Nellon, that is me. I have never used another man's picture to represent myself for dating, sex, or when I am identifying who I am, I sometimes share with another man, standing next to him as his partner. I may have used the body of Rick James in this avatar, I have used Divine for FB and too many others as jokes but even as a young man, honesty was always the best policy. It still is. I've been called out for being effeminate because of Rick's admittedly slutty boots (dude thought that picture was serious and of me), and apparently you can tell whether a man is "masc or femme" by how he writes (see upthread).

Cheers!

J

SonyToyo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I mean, he's not turned on by women so it's perfectly fine to attack an entire group, rather than just expressing his own preferences....

I specifically said I’m bisexual....

If you want to complain about “misogyny” where is doesn’t exist, I believe LPSG has a women’s forum :)

D

deleted924715

I specifically said I’m bisexual....

If you want to complain about “misogyny” where is doesn’t exist, I believe LPSG has a women’s forum :)

I don't care what you are and I wasn't talking about you in that quote, so don't get your daisy dukes in a bunch. If you want to continue playing the victim, go right ahead, use any forum you like petal :)

And I'm good right where I am. Thanks though :)

I have not anyone call someone else "petal" for some time...:) Bought a wee smirk to my dial.

Reactions: Nudistpig