Orgasm...with aftershocks?

His confident attitude, unconventional looks, earthy language, and, oh, yes, a large cock that he knew how to use VERY well.:smokin:

Awesome.

I love a woman who doesn't beat around the bush. Direct and to the point. Great description.

Reminds me of a belly dancer friend of mine I complimented. I told her she's got a uniquely sensual way in which she dances. She asked me what it was. I said she danced direct and to the point... "I will fuck you hard and I will fuck you raw."
 
raises hand, yep, pre-tremours, bang, post-tremours. Sometimes doesn't any extra stimulation to keep going, other times just pressing the flesh round my pubis over the clit works wonders. Not direct stimulation but enough to keep twitching!
 
Lol - I also call them aftershocks and if I keep going they go on to be more orgasms!
 
I have had the aftershocks, usually from a very intense orgasm or if the guy stays in me. And I agree about the pressure on the clit or mons to keep it going.
 
I love this thread! Here's why...

Yesterday, my wife and I were fucking and she had one of those powerful, fulll body, ear shattering screaming orgasms. The type I knew she just wanted to lay still and bask in the glow of.

Remembering this thread, I was pretty sure she'd have some aftershocks if I just stayed still on top of her. So, firmly planting my cock deep inside, my arms under her shoulders, my hands behind her neck pulling her hair back so her chin juts up, I slowly kiss up and down her neck. She embraces me tight, legs wrapped around me, ankles locked together. A few seconds pass and I feel this swelling in her cunt, firmly grasping around my hot, blood engorged cock. At first, she squeezes only the head of my dick and convulses slightly. She moans louder and louder as she milks me with her now heavily spasming pussy, grinding up and down, shoving me deeper and deeper.

She cums harder and harder until I can feel her legs ease up and lets me loose. I prop myself up and smile at her. She opens her eyes and has this honest gaze of love emenating from her face.

So I did what came naturally. I lifted her legs up over my shoulders and proceed to pound hard into her, my thumb rubbing her clit, until I could squeeze out another few screaming orgasms.

I do believe the hearing in my left ear is back now.

Yesterday was a good day.
 
I sometimes do, ususally after oral sex as well. They aren't always separate orgasms but more knee jerks and a persistent shaking and tingling in the clit. Most of my orgasms are pretty..... Violent ;) so it can be hard for someone to stay inside me when I'm orgasming
 
Last edited:
my wife has these quite often. usually afterwards, we cuddle with my cock still inside, she very seldom likes me to just pull out afterwards. so I slowly move inside of her, and she 'quakes'. many times this leads me to a full erection again and she is more than ready for more.
 
I also have these aftershocks and they are quite fabulous. If fact if he keeps on thrusting after I've had a major orgasm I'll be still going for ages. I thought every woman had them!
 
I thought I'd give this thread a little bump as I've repeated this a few times since the time I posted this, first with the partner originally mentioned, and another as well.

The key, it seems, is to apply firm, steady, yet gentle pressure to the mons venus as she's beginning to come, and keeping it there after she may be too sensitive for direct stimulation, either by keeping my hand exactly where it is, or moving on top and holding her tightly, and positioning myself in such a way that my body is applying pressure to that spot. Do that, and it seems like she comes not in one big bang, but big bang followed by rolling, gently dissipating waves.

Sorry for making the above description sound so...clinical...but I wanted to be succinct and accurate in my description.

And, no, I'm not going to make any grand claims that this is a foolproof, 100% infallible instruction kit for mind blowing orgasms every time, but it's worked nicely for me so far ;)

Am I just stumbling onto something that all of the ladies on here already know, or is this an underrepresented technique that more men should pay attention to?
 
Do that, and it seems like she comes not in one big bang, but big bang followed by rolling, gently dissipating waves.

I always have strong contractions (rolling waves, as you say) after the peak of orgasm. I assumed other women did, too. For the most part. I've never climaxed in one big bang with no waves after.
 
I agree with Enid. I have never orgasmed and then stopped. It has always continued on in waves until it fades away unless I get pushed into another orgasm.
 
I find that if I have had an orgasm through cunnilingus if my man goes straight to penetration I have a continuous orgasm that can go on for ages and makes me shake uncontrolably! Shame the OP lives so far away, he sounds like he knows what hes doing!!!! LOL!
 
I don't just peak and stop either, and similar to Tickled Pink the strongest wave effects are from orgasms from cul de sac penetration after initial oral orgasm. And though my personal preference is to have my boyfriend's cock stay in after he cums, that isn't strictly necessary for me to experience the wave effect. Like Enid, I just thought that other women experienced aftershocks/waves as well or that perhaps it was linked to being able to experience multiple orgasms.
 
Last edited: