Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
After his race yesterday they were showing him running in slow motion, I watched it about 10 times. He's definitely got something thick going on down there. And his interviews are so sweet. Anyone know if he's gay/straight?

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nobody's perfect. Everyone has a flaw. There are things beyond our control. Accentuate the positive. He's a gorgeous flawed guy...

OP1

OP2

OP3

He definitely has one of the largest, most beautiful bulges I've seen in a long time. That thing must be a MONSTER when it's hard. He's really big.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
known as "Blade Runner"
Double-Amputee South African sprinter - SOOO HOT!!!

A few more...(he's been the subject of other posts on here...)

Nice! I never saw those VPL pics before. Over the years I've mainly been into his ass (which is incredible), but those pics have made me stop and consider his dick for a moment.:biggrin1:

Reactions: GA_770_Dad

chatterbox2010

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
at the paralympics 2012..
YUM!!!!!

i know this is off topic, but does anyone else think it's kinda sad that the paralympics aren't aired on tv like the regular olympics?? i mean they're barely even talked about.

skipping

Experimental Member
Media
I would have sex with him. I was immediately attracted to him the moment I saw him on tv. :tongue:

At first the prosthetics looked weird to me but I got over that quickly as soon as I heard him talking.

Last edited:

xtremehung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I still wouldn't date someone without limbs, nor would most people.

I really hope that comment is in jest.

Ok..... Regarding oscar.... all current evidence points to him presently but he is not due is court until later today, when we find further info.

But that aside, its nothing to do with prosthetic limbs.

I find that a particularly nasty comment, anyone can be involved in an accident and end up without limbs, as well as being born that way.... Why does it matter?

Urgh...

OsirisRa32

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
pre meditated murder is what they are charging him with and in S. Africa thats a life sentence in prison.

The argument shouldnt be whether he did it or not...obviously he pulled the trigger multiple times. The legal wrangling is now over why he did it. Accidental manslaughter or even self defense ( NOT IMPLYING SELF DEFENSE APPLIES HERE)...is a lot more defensible and understandable than first degree or pre meditated murder...( IE the murder was pre planned and planned in cold blood).

Regardless of these tragic turn of events...my heart and sympathies go out to both her family and him. And he is still an incredibly physically attractive man and accomplished international athlete.

Last edited:

Cockmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is certainly interesting watching this story unfold. But there are still several questions that have been left unanswered for me: How big is his Cock? Are there any pictures of his erect cock? Is he cut or uncut? Is he a top or a bottom? Do we assume he is Bi-sexual? What crime can I commit to get a "short" stay in prison with him and still return to my regular job when I get out?

Reactions: bree17

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
err.. but the circumstances in which it happened are what nobody has a clue about. The Australian "media" ran a story yesterday about how his handwriting suggested he's capable of moodswings. I'm ashamed to live in this country when that sort of shit makes news.

The coverage that the world is being fed is pure speculation. This is what shits me. Yes, it could be true. Who knows. But until it's proven (which, by the way, it cannot be unless a motive is ascertained...) it's pure hearsay.

Too bad the poorest of the poor don't get this sort of benefit of the doubt by society when they're under suspicion for committing murder, rape, etc.

Reactions: bree17