Oscar Pistorius

He's a very good looking guy, and I just love his South African accent (I like the S.A. accent in general)! He's straight. I saw him being interviewed on TV with his girlfriend.

chatterbox2010

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
at the paralympics 2012..
YUM!!!!!

i know this is off topic, but does anyone else think it's kinda sad that the paralympics aren't aired on tv like the regular olympics?? i mean they're barely even talked about.

Reactions: GA_770_Dad

skipping

Experimental Member
Media
I would have sex with him. I was immediately attracted to him the moment I saw him on tv. :tongue:

At first the prosthetics looked weird to me but I got over that quickly as soon as I heard him talking.

Last edited:
Reactions: GA_770_Dad

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
i know this is off topic, but does anyone else think it's kinda sad that the paralympics aren't aired on tv like the regular olympics?? i mean they're barely even talked about.

In the UK, Channel 4 have cleared their entire schedule from 07:00 to 23:00, except for half an hour for the news, when the Paralympics switch to More4. Additionally there are three temporary digital stations C4 Para 1, C4 Para 2 and C4 Para 3 covering specific sports from beginning to end, rather than dipping in and out as the general coverage does.

Everyone's talking about it - especially after last night, with Hannah Cockroft, Dave Weir and Jonnie Peacock taking golds, which is being likened to the effect of "Super Saturday" in the Summer Olympics. All sessions are sold out, it's the first Paralympics not to make a loss financially and has inspired people as much as (if not more than) the Summer Olympics.

If other territories haven't taken up the option of covering the Paralympics then they are seriously missing out on some fabulous sport.

philiposcar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The US don't show much of the paralympics because they only celebrate perfection in America. People with only one leg just don't have the "look" over there. Very sad.

This dude is really hot... But in the news for shooting his girlfriend at the moment?

AJnCJ

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just read the article about his being arrested - please let it have been an accident in some way and not murder. I would hope - though I can't imagine what it would be - that there is some explanation for what happened. Too terrible and so sad.

But I hear they had a lot of domestic "incidents"...plus she was shot multiple times. I mean if a burglar entered my house I would shoot once, maybe twice, but not repeatedly.

I'm leaning towards it being more sinister than what is being reported right now.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight