Overcompensating?

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
That's some funny shit right there! :biggrin1:

And AE:

Maybe the guys you know want to 'try' average but no one would want to be forever downsized to average. And even if they did want to be small(er) permanently, the guys you know /= the entire male population of planet earth.

snip*

FYI, I don't overcompensate in bed. I have nothing to make up for.

Maybe you should SLB.
I'll bet that the "girls" you've slept with would probably disagree with your statement, it sounds pretty defensive to me.
F.Y.I.,How about making up for that shitty attitude you always seem to be carrying around.
Hmm?
Bravo to RamIt for being a caring and considerate lover.
cigarbabe:saevil:

Last edited:

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I thought it sounded humorous and true.

I don't carry around a shitty attitude, I was just pointing out evidence contradicting what someone else said.

Of course you are free to think what you like. And luckily, so am I :biggrin1:

RamIt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In my original post, I said "sometimes" I wish I was average. No, I dont always feel that way. I just think using your dick size as a basis for your ego, or your reputation as a lover, is trashy. I dont want to be that guy. I want to be remembered and talked about for other things than dick size.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^^^This is the fake shit^^^

http://www.smellypoop.com/v2images/products/fake_shit.png

I actually based what I said after this quote on some objective evidence:
The LPSG membership. Not the handful of guys I know that come to me for 'Genital Aunt' advice. :rolleyes:

All I am saying is what guys say to you and what they actually think are two different things. Those same guys are probably the ones coming here looking to 'pump' or 'jelq' etc.

Post reported, so long :biggrin1: ^^^

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe you should SLB.
I'll bet that the "girls" you've slept with would probably disagree with your statement, it sounds pretty defensive to me.
F.Y.I.,How about making up for that shitty attitude you always seem to be carrying around.
Hmm?
Bravo to RamIt for being a caring and considerate lover.
cigarbabe:saevil:

If you report yahoos CB they get the boot faster

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Post reported, so long :biggrin1: ^^^

It amazes me that you think you should report a post anytime someone says they did not believe the pictures in your gallery are yours. I mean, really. Grow up and prove yourself or face the possibility of going down in flames like many others have.

Not everyone has to drink the Kool Aid.

If you did not make such a big deal of being called out, many more people would probably ignore it when it happens.

And remember, there are plenty people here who are content with believing that any picture someone posts is of themselves. Rest easy.

My husband wishes his cock was smaller when:

When i tear and then complain about it while cleaning up after sex.

When we do assplay.

You can learn to have great assplay with a bigger one. It just takes time to learn how to relax and frequent action to keep it accustomed to being played with.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
^Lex wins the argument. Just roll with the punches Monster; you'll be more believed and respected for it. Many believe validity simply out of human nature, many (like myself) simply don't really care if your pictures are fake or not.

I fully understand where you're coming from RamIt. Besides, if you're not just the guy with the big dick, but the amazing, caring lover with the big dick then you're far more likely to have success with women than if simply the former, or even the later minus the big dick, but to a lesser degree, methinks. Is a girl more likely to come back to a mediocre lover with a big dick, or a great lover with an average dick? Best case scenario, in my thinking: be the great lover with a big dick.

Most compliments I receive are about "great sex" rather than "big dick," and like ArmyMule said, they're far more meaningful. This is NOT in any way wishing your dick was smaller (though it'd be nice to get deepthroated, but that's insignificant really). It's about not using it as a crutch or reason to be an arrogant dick of a lover who expects his cock to make up for laziness or permit a self-centered "I'm the shit and you'd better treat me as such" mentality.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
^^^This is the fake shit^^^

http://www.smellypoop.com/v2images/products/fake_shit.png

I actually based what I said after this quote on some objective evidence:
The LPSG membership. Not the handful of guys I know that come to me for 'Genital Aunt' advice. :rolleyes:

All I am saying is what guys say to you and what they actually think are two different things. Those same guys are probably the ones coming here looking to 'pump' or 'jelq' etc.
First, I've seen or had sex with most the penises in question and would be completely stunned if anyone wanted to pump or jelq them. In fact, I stumbled across a blog belonging to a man to whom I was once engaged (damned networking sites!). His penis measures aproximately 10"x6". Those are real-world, measured-it-myself-with-a-tape-measure inches. About six or seven weeks ago he made an entry lamenting not being average. He cites ease of finding great condoms (customized condoms are not exactly available at the convenience store), having to calm down nervous new partners, not ever once having anal sex with me (not for lack of trying), his new fiancee (and I in the past, as well as many others) not being able to fit much of him in our mouths, taking a long time to achieve a full and solid erection, and clothing issues. These are the same things cited here by many of the genuine posters.

Second, there have been members of this board who have written to me about problems in their marriages caused by their sizes which (in part) led to divorces, and one had even had to have surgery to repair certain ligaments (or something) and a few that wear custom undergarments. More people in my personal life have talked with me about how they feel about the sizes of their penises, but at least four people from here have written to me personally when I was posting as BronxBombshell and told me they sometimes wish they had a more average size. I've seen them joined by still others who have said in open forum on this site that they sometimes wish they could know what it was like to have an average sized penis.

Third, thanks for assuming all of my friends are a bunch of lying losers. Thanks bunches. Let me remind you: You hang out with crazy, lying, stalking bitches. Not I. You have a problem selecting quality people with whom to surround yourself. Not I.

For the record: I'm no one's 'Genital Aunt', whatever that means. But I've fucked a bunch of dudes, and stayed friends with nearly all. I'm that statistical anomaly who has mostly encountered very large penises (7.5"-10") in person (with a few tiny and average guys thrown in).

But don't let that stop you from believing that you know every thing there ever was to know about every last man and his penis.

Last edited:

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can't help but think that a lot of this wanting a smaller penis is a not so clever way to draw attention to their size. Now that being said, I'm not accusing anyone here of that. Also, quit trying so hard for yourself, selfish. Do it for HER, not for your own reputation. You act like you expect her to talk about with everyone, and then they'll talk about it, and they will talk about it, then you wont have sex again because you are bad at it. Which in my opinion means you are putting the cart before the horse so to speak. You're thinking about some big picture that is not only unlikely, but again selfish. What if you got married? Fat lot of good what other women think of your sexual prowess now right? I happen to think that there is a decent chunk of women who don't talk about having a good lover because they are paranoid about it getting out and then bam, affair/cheated on. So when will they talk about it? When you break up, and there is a decent chance that your ex wont talk about how good you were then, they may even lie about it.

So in closing, shut up and think about the woman you are with, not yourself!

onlooker

Just Browsing
Media
Why can't it be possible for people with very large penises to be genuinely bummed because of problems arising from their size? That such a reaction is alien to you is no reason to believe it cannot exist!
Some comments sound to me like reactions arising from envy or simple bitchy-mindedness. You can't assume a priori that your perception that someone is wrong or lying or being deceitful is accurate just because you yourself are intimate with a certain level of psychological deceit, and can thus see the possibilites for it everywhere.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why can't it be possible for people with very large penises to be genuinely bummed because of problems arising from their size? That such a reaction is alien to you is no reason to believe it cannot exist!
Some comments sound to me like reactions arising from envy or simple bitchy-mindedness. You can't assume a priori that your perception that someone is wrong or lying or being deceitful is accurate just because you yourself are intimate with a certain level of psychological deceit, and can thus see the possibilites for it everywhere.

Well said!