Owen Wilson

chrisung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A couple days ago Ted Casablanca, gossip columnist for eonline.com ("The Awful Truth"), made a comment about Owen being rather well endowed. Of course I can't find the reference to verify it now.

Just an interesting side-note.

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
chrisung said:
A couple days ago Ted Casablanca, gossip columnist for eonline.com ("The Awful Truth"), made a comment about Owen being rather well endowed. Of course I can't find the reference to verify it now.

Just an interesting side-note.
I should email the capture to Ted...hahahaha. He's probably rewound and fast forwarded back and forth over the shot just like I did last night! :smile:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mattness said:
I should email the capture to Ted...hahahaha. He's probably rewound and fast forwarded back and forth over the shot just like I did last night! :smile:

While you're at it, send one to Owen, too, Mattness. I know he would get a charge out of all the commotion being stirred up over his sizeable bulge!:biggrin1:

kukosm

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Male Celebrities Free Video Blog

owenwilson_nude.jpg

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Well, look at that.

Mr Owen is having a shower in the middle of nowhere..:tongue:

He does have a nice ass, but after seeing the speedo shot in the hottub, I want to see if he has the "huge speedo filling" cock he appears to have.

I like Owen as an actor though, so if he is average, I wouldn't care. He seems like a fun-loving guy.

Reactions: WrikPrada

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have to admit, I don't find this guy attractive AT ALL. Just doesn't do it for me...just too dorky and that nose is kinda scary. I think his brother Luke is much more attractive.

For those of you who like Owen, though, check out this week's People mag, near the front. In the candids there's a photo prior to the ones on this post of Owen Wilson running on the beach in his shorts, and the way the sun hits him, there is pretty impressive outline of his cock through his shorts. Pretty long and good size. Even made me look twice myself, and I'm not hot on the guy! Check it out.

ospice05

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As much as I would love that to be him....I don't know. From the back, he looks a lot skinnier then when facing forward...and where did his bathingsuit go huh? but i will pretend it's real haha

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As much as I would love that to be him....I don't know. From the back, he looks a lot skinnier then when facing forward...and where did his bathingsuit go huh? but i will pretend it's real haha

The context in which the photos were shot would certainly be interesting to know... they were sold by a papparazzi, and have found distribution through Stella Pictures and Reuters.

Jeff Black suggests that OW is "in the middle of nowhere" in the images, but actually, if you look more closely, you can see that he is next to a road. The photos were supposedly taken in Los Angeles.

They were published as a Friday "picture special" comprising 7 images at the website of Swedish newspaper Expressen, as per the capture of their link to this below [currently at http://expressen.se/index.jsp?a=606276]. I've included the other 4 images below; there's no doubt that OW is looking at the camera in one of the above shots and one of the ones below imho... and as to where his robe and swimming costume end up... anyone's guess indeed. :rolleyes:

Attachments

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have to admit, I don't find this guy attractive AT ALL. Just doesn't do it for me...just too dorky and that nose is kinda scary. I think his brother Luke is much more attractive.

For those of you who like Owen, though, check out this week's People mag, near the front. In the candids there's a photo prior to the ones on this post of Owen Wilson running on the beach in his shorts, and the way the sun hits him, there is pretty impressive outline of his cock through his shorts. Pretty long and good size. Even made me look twice myself, and I'm not hot on the guy! Check it out.
Dude, a picture's worth a thousand words - SCAN IT AND POST IT HERE!!!!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
IMPORTANT UPDATE!

As I said earlier in this thread, I felt there was something rather odd about the fact that OW was looking directly at the camera in two shots. Other posters were certainly correct when they questioned whether the rear images 'matched up' physically to the clothed frontal views of OW.

Provenance and context are always key to determining the veracity of celebrity nude images.

These have now been revealed as images from a location shoot for OW's forthcoming movie Drillbit Taylor.

The rear nudity images are not of OW at all, but of a body double.

Hover your mouse over any of the images at the following link for more information.

---> Owen Wilson na planie filmowym w Los Angeles