Patrick Stump-Fall Out Boy

OC_Dallas

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i dont think he has much going on down there... keep in mind him and the rest of the band are all EXTREMELY short... i think patrick is like 5'4"... he has lost a lot of weight but he's also balding like crazy (why he always wears hats), just not my type i guess!

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
YES! It's funny, I've thought that for so long! Besides my love of male tenors, he's very talented, more so w/o the dead wentz...er... um, weight! :biggrin1:

I agree. While I respect Wentz as a lyricist/writer, his bass skills are deplorable and his personality is too domineering to exist comfortably within a band. He always stands out for one reason or another and it casts a shadow over the other band mates. He does amazing work with music videos though, I think there is some untapped potential there. Patrick on the other hand is all about the music. It will be interesting to see where his career will go.

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
i dont think he has much going on down there... keep in mind him and the rest of the band are all EXTREMELY short... i think patrick is like 5'4"... he has lost a lot of weight but he's also balding like crazy (why he always wears hats), just not my type i guess!

I have to disagree with you. Aside from the one I posted, there are other photos floating around that show him sporting a really nice package. It doesn't matter that he's short either because height and penis length are not related. Balding or not, he's definitely my type.

maceov

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Okay, Baby Boy... whatever blows your skirts up!

But I'm pretty sure nobody else shares your opinion on this one...

But then, that's what diversity is all about. In this case, however, beauty is DEFINITELY in the eye of the beholder.