YES! It's funny, I've thought that for so long! Besides my love of male tenors, he's very talented, more so w/o the dead wentz...er... um, weight! :biggrin1:
i dont think he has much going on down there... keep in mind him and the rest of the band are all EXTREMELY short... i think patrick is like 5'4"... he has lost a lot of weight but he's also balding like crazy (why he always wears hats), just not my type i guess!
YES! It's funny, I've thought that for so long! Besides my love of male tenors, he's very talented, more so w/o the dead wentz...er... um, weight! :biggrin1:
I agree. While I respect Wentz as a lyricist/writer, his bass skills are deplorable and his personality is too domineering to exist comfortably within a band. He always stands out for one reason or another and it casts a shadow over the other band mates. He does amazing work with music videos though, I think there is some untapped potential there. Patrick on the other hand is all about the music. It will be interesting to see where his career will go.
i dont think he has much going on down there... keep in mind him and the rest of the band are all EXTREMELY short... i think patrick is like 5'4"... he has lost a lot of weight but he's also balding like crazy (why he always wears hats), just not my type i guess!
I have to disagree with you. Aside from the one I posted, there are other photos floating around that show him sporting a really nice package. It doesn't matter that he's short either because height and penis length are not related. Balding or not, he's definitely my type.