Paul Walker

Jasonjockjeans

Experimental Member
Media
Recently some chick on radio station claimed she use to date Paul Walker and that he liked ballbusting while he dated her.

Anyone know if its true? Paul Walkers balls can take a good bust i am sure, he always looks like hes packing.

rekrap

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks Kracker, I wanted to know the same thing what the hell is ballbusting? It sounds like something that is painful.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ballbusting (from the Urban Dictionary)

Ballbusting is a sexual fetish, a form of S&M (Sadism and masochism)preformed either solo or between consenting partners that can be either FM (Female + Male) or MM (Male + Male) partners whereas Partner A gets a rush of power by inflicting sexual pain on Partner B while at the same time Partner B greatly enjoys this sexual pain.

The S&M practice of Ballbusting is completely unrelated to any non-consenting sexual assaults/attacks, self-defense or other forced violent sexual acts.

Ballbusting can be perfectly safe when done between consenting mature people in a responsible manner. Great care must be given to make sure that ballbusting is done in a reasonable safe manner between very close trusting partners or friends.

Nevertheless, Medical Doctors have advised against this practice since it can lead to permanent injury, erectile dysfunction and infertility which will require immediate medical attention.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's strange that some guys will react to the occasional accidental elbow or knee in the balls as if they're dying, while some guys will willingly let you slap and punch their balls around. It does indeed take all kinds :)

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's strange that some guys will react to the occasional accidental elbow or knee in the balls as if they're dying, while some guys will willingly let you slap and punch their balls around. It does indeed take all kinds :)

:0 well said. i've never been kicked in the balls, and i'm not sur eif i ever want to be. i hit my balls once and it was horrible! i even felt it in my stomach. balls aren't meant to be abused, people! lol.

kalilover

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If he is, it would certainly explain that scene in "Tammy and the T-Rex" where he and another guy grab each other buy the balls and try to bring each other down, nothing homo-erotic there.

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey M'aam it really hurts. Its a kind of dull pain that makes one feel nauseous!:eek:

J.T.Jock

Experimental Member
Media
Interesting thread... he has been known to be an avid nutball player and has offered his nuts at parties before for a free nut shot. I would take a go at his balls.

tim36

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Im already feeling a psuedo pain now and nothing of that sort has happened to me in ages, I guess its a guy thing, if we see one fella get hit in the balls, we all flinch, we know the pain.

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like being punched, kicked, boxed in the balls. And, yes, it is painful. I feel it in my gut. And I am sometimes nauseated, but it is as erotic as hell. I have big balls, and it is a real turn on to me.

Reactions: JayH616