Pbsquamer Tiktok

tdn013

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would stay away from this guy. Been trying to get a custom request done ever since Nov 16 and he's left all my stuff on read to this very day. He's making it so hard for me to pay him!!! Lmao, but it's probably a sign that my money is better spent on someone else who will actually talk and not ignore me.

Mtndew21

Sexy Member
Media
I would stay away from this guy. Been trying to get a custom request done ever since Nov 16 and he's left all my stuff on read to this very day. He's making it so hard for me to pay him!!! Lmao, but it's probably a sign that my money is better spent on someone else who will actually talk and not ignore m

I would stay away from this guy. Been trying to get a custom request done ever since Nov 16 and he's left all my stuff on read to this very day. He's making it so hard for me to pay him!!! Lmao, but it's probably a sign that my money is better spent on someone else who will actually talk and not ignore me.
You are probably asking outside his comfort zone. This is why he reads it and does not reply. He's not one to just send a dick pick or whatever you are asking. He wants to give his fans what they want but only in his comfort zone. So you are likely asking outside of that. If you were to ask, are you willing to before your message for a request he would reply, likely you went across the line for him?

PixelPirate05

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes but he made a new one because he’s broke again
Found it. It's the same as it was. Looks like he deleted the old fans, so all that content is lost if you didn't screen grab it .

Last edited:

daRose

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah sucks he deleted everything and is restarting. But he does have a fair warning for those subscribing again

At best PG13 content
Not doing custom content but will at least respond to DM’s if you want to talk
Ludes not nudes

Reactions: MusicalDreamer

PixelPirate05

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah sucks he deleted everything and is restarting. But he does have a fair warning for those subscribing again

At best PG13 content
Ludes not nudes
Yeah, I am happily surprised he has posted every day. Loving the random posts.

blakes21

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

At best PG13 content
Ludes not nudes
Basically what he was doing before besides sending out ppv content that was better