PE Journal

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by rojji, Jan 22, 2009.

1. rojji

rojji Member

Albums:
    Hey guys and gals!

I've been PE'ing on and off for the past 3 or so years, but never had the dedication to see decent gains. The longest I went was about 2 months and I gained roughly .5 inches in length and girth (bone pressed and at the base respectively) and now I want to see some more results!

I'm not shooting for some unreasonable goals here, but a 8x6 would be my final goal. As of right now, I'd be happy with a solid 7 inches with a 5.5 girth for the entire shaft, not just the base. After reading Big Al's GREAT post (you rock dude) it motivated me to start keeping track of this stuff and I figure where else but here! So feel free to give me some feedback, ask questions, and some motivation because I'm in it for the long haul!

Here are my starting stats:

Flaccid Length - 4~ inches
    Girth - 4~ inches

Erect Length - 6.5 inches
    Bone Press Length - 7.25 inches

Girth Base - 5.5 inches
    Girth Shaft - 4.5 inches (just beneath the head)

All the pics in my gallery are with those stats right now, and I'll be sure to upload some more every month or so.

I'm eating real healthy (haven't eaten fast food in about a month!), exercising 5-6 times a week, AND recently quit smoking! I'm taking some supplements (l-arginine, l-glutamine, multivitamin, and omega oil) so I should be in great shape to see some gains.

Alright so here was my workout today:

Shower warm up
    Stretching: 10 min Straight, down, left, right, up (30 sec each)
    Holds: 5x30 sec
    Jelqs: 100 2-3 sec, moderately firm grip
    Rice sock warm down and jelqing as I type this!

Any suggestions? I've been doing pretty much this workout, except with less intensity, since 1.14.09.

I'm expecting to see some gains in a month or so and will post some pics gains or not! Oh, and sorry for the long post! :redface:

2. rojji

rojji Member

Albums:
    Oh and thank you DJG for inspiring me to start a journal! Your gallery and thread is why I decided to make my journal public instead of leaving it on my hard drive.

I attached a POV pic too.

Attached Files:

3. Big Al

Gold Member

My recommendations:

You should reverse the order of your routine- warm up > jelqs > stretches >holds > then cool downs.

Add a progression sequence. Try to increase the volume each session by a small amount, and work on regular intensity increases. Your workout has to become progressively harder if you want to force progress.

Hope this helps!

4. rojji

rojji Member

Albums:
    Thanks any input is much appreciated!

Yea, I worked my way up to 100 and plan to continue to 200 before changing up intensity or going to dry jelqs. I put my exercises in that order so I don't have to do stretches after I get all lubed up from wet jelqs, but if you think that will help, I'll try it out!

I'm not doing stamina work right now because lately, I can only cum when flexing my PC, but after reading your post at http://www.lpsg.org/118992-personal-question-for-big-al.html I think I'd like to integrate some stuff. Do you have any suggestions other than stop and goes? I've been edging for a while now and wanted to change it up a little!

5. Big Al

Gold Member

There are a large variety of stamina exercises, but they're really just variations on the basics. I'd recommend kegels and especially towel raises for improving stamina. Try holding up a good sized towel with your erection for a minute or so. One session will have you convinced of the effectiveness of this exercise.

6. rojji

rojji Member

Albums:
    Those towel raises are INTENSE! I thought my PC was in pretty good shape already, but man, it was a humbling experience. I LOVE IT!

I was thinking, after a warm-up, what if I was to edge for about 5 minutes BEFORE my acutal workout? And then maybe one more time after I cooldown? I figure edging before would help ensure I have plenty of blood flowing into my dick. Edging again afterwards would also help bring fresh, nutrient rich blood to the tissue in my cock to aid in recovery. I think I'm going to work this into my workout tonight and I'll post how it went!

7. Big Al

Gold Member

They're a great exercise :)

You don't want to get too erect for your PE exercises. and pre-PE edging may do that. Give it a try to see how it works for you.

8. rojji

rojji Member

Albums:
    Alright, just got done with a good session.. my dick is definitely feeling like its had a workout!

10 min shower warmup
    110 wet jelqs
    5 min stretch (30 sec up, left, right, down, straight, and all around for last set)
    20-30 sec x 5 holds
    edging 15 min (Random holds too)
    cool down (rice sock)

I ended up stroking till I blew a huge load after edging. I've heard mixed things about shooting a load after PE'ing, but I really needed to :p

9. Big Al

Gold Member

It's ok to do that. Any semen that you build up without ejaculating is going to be expelled in your next urination anyway.

10. rojji

rojji Member

Albums:
    Alright, another session in the books:

10 min shower warm up -- I do heli's while i'm in there. Been doing them for a while
    110 or so jelqs (lost count, probably did more)
    2 x 35 sec stretches up, down, left, right, straight
    4 x 30 second holds -- I clamp for about 10 seconds, kegel and then clamp again, hold for another 10 seconds, then kegel and clamp again.
    15 or so minutes of edging with random holds
    shot a fat load :D
    5 min hot soak rag cool down
    5-10 min rice sock cool down with kegels

Really good work out. Its been about 2 weeks since I started PE'ing and everythings going great! I'm veinier and overall fatter soft and much more so with a semi. In about 2-3 more weeks I'll remeasure and post some pics! I just realized that I don't have any pictures with measurements up, but hopefully the gains will be noticable enough without them.

Al, I read somewhere that ejaculating after PE could make gains harder to achieve because of the release of hormones. Supposely after ejaculating, the penis is pretty much drained of blood making the ever so necessary healing process to be dampened. I haven't noticed any differences, but then again I only started cumming after sessions where I started edging; only 2 so far :p

Anyways, since 2 weeks has gone by, I'm going to go for 4 sessions a week and see how that goes. I don't know if my penis could take 2 sessions without a day off!

11. EL_Duderino

EL_Duderino New Member

do you guys do kegels on your days off? i find myself doing them all the time when i think about it now. should i cut it out on days off?

12. rojji

rojji Member

Albums:
    I do them pretty much all the time until my PC muscle is noticably tired. On days, off days, it doesn't matter to me, however, when I'm cooling down from a session, I try and get in a pretty good kegel workout with some longer holds.

13. EL_Duderino

EL_Duderino New Member

i just started to do them while cooling down now. and i have to admit it feels really good, like my tool is expanding with all the blood. can you wear yourself out doing kegals to the point where it is hard to get a good erection later? i have not gotten there yet but that thought is usually what gets me to stop doing them when im doing them.

14. rojji

rojji Member

Albums:
    I'm pretty sure its happened to me before. When I first heard about kegels, I was really gungho, doing as many as I could ASAP. I was jerking it later that night, had no problem getting it up, but when I came, it felt SO tight down there, almost painful. Like getting a muscle cramp.. It wasn't fun, but not horrible. The PC muscle CAN get sore though, and its not a fun place to be sore. It makes you realize how often you use that muscle! (sitting, standing, peeing, pooping, squating)

Just like everything else with PE start slow and build your way up. The good thing with kegels is that the PC muscle usually gets a lot of work normally so building up endurance happens fairly quick (at least for me) so good luck and happy kegeling!

Are you doing any other types of PE?

15. rojji

rojji Member

Albums:
    gah just posted the same thing because i thought it didn't post!

#15 rojji, Jan 26, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2009
  16. EL_Duderino

EL_Duderino New Member

yeah i have been doing a routine and doing a bit of pumping too. just warming up, jelqing, bout 10 minutes of pumping at low psi followed by massage and a cool down. but i have been at it about 2 weeks and its taken a lot of fiddeling around to end up doing what i am doing now. i really had no idea what to do at the start. i took a shot of my tool the other day and posted it and compared to the one i took a couple weeks before it really does seem to have gotten a little thicker. although im not really sure and i haven't been measuring at all as i dont even have a tape measure anymore. i really need to get one.

17. rojji

rojji Member

Albums:
    10 min shower warm up!
    110 wet jelqs
    5 x 30 sec holds (about half of them with kegels involved)
    5 min edge
    15 min of edging/towel raises (mostly edging)
    5 min hot soak cool down
    got the rice sock right now and kegeling while i type this!

Didn't shoot my load after the workout today. When I was edging at the end, I was REALLY hard at one point and I looked noticably larger from when I started PE!

So far the hardest part for me is remembering to kegel during the day when I get a chance to, but other than that everything's goin great!

18. EL_Duderino

EL_Duderino New Member

lol sometimes i can deal with not coming afterwards and sometimes i can't stand not too. i hope its not hurting my results although i think i am actually gaining size.

19. rojji

rojji Member

Albums:
    Yea I know what you mean. I'm not PE'ing tomorrow, but cum friday (pun totally intended) I might not even be able to last 15 min of edging!

I think the supplements I've been taking are having an effect on my loads as well. Last night was the first night in quite a while that I blew a few thick white ropes. Years of smoking pot will do that to a man I guess! Usually by the last big shots its mostly fluid, but not last night! Hurray for zinc and the ton of other minerals and vitamins in my body!!

20. EL_Duderino

EL_Duderino New Member

lol your a smoker too... that figures. =) lately i have been cumming much thicker loads too but im not taking anything i think its just cause i have been getting back into shape the last couple of weeks and the pe too. i really have been excited as hell that i can see results i honestly figured it was just another thing that would work for lots of other guys but now me. last night i drove my booty call insane, she was screaming so load she had to bite the pillow. it was really hot and my dick looked amazing sliding in and out of her. I hope i stick with this PE thing but after seeing results i can't see how i wouldn't. good luck with your PE i hope your as happy with it as i am.

Draft saved Draft deleted