PE Journal

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rojji i've still been following your workout. but with 180 wet jelqs and i just stretch for 45 seconds at a time cause my hands can't hold much longer. and i sub the heat pad that i have for the rice sock u use. and i do kegel work through out the day and a bit after i am done but not as much as u r doing. do 100 1 second holds, 100sec hold, 30 5 second holds and im done.

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sounds like a pretty good workout! Speaking of which GOOD workout today for me:

5 min warm up (hot water in a cup and stuck my dick right in.. got lazy :p)
190 wet jelqs
30 sec x 1 stretch in every direction
A stretch x 2 x 30 second
V stretch x 2 x 30 second
Jai Stretch x 15 x 2 sets
10 x 40 sec super holds
10 min edging
5 min cool down (cup again)
rice sock and kegels!

So I added some new stretches to my routine today and my flaccid was hangin pretty low afterwards. Going to stick with this for a couple of weeks and see how it goes! Super holds are working great for me so I'll just stick with those until I find something better/don't feel they're working as well.

Oh, you can find descriptions of those stretches at Advanced LENGTH exercises (not for n00bs!!!) - CheekyCherry Free Penis Enlargement Forums
Now its off to kegel!

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gutter- Check the link I posted in my last post for info about those strethes. I'm trying to hit length a little bit harder plus those static stretches for 60 seconds were killing me.

Anyways, new workout!

5-10 min warmup
200+ wet jelqs (did these about 30% hard for 2 sec each.. hoping this will hit length)
30 sec x 1 stretch every direction
A stretch x 2 x 30 sec
V stretch x 2 x 30 sec
Modified water pump for 5 min**
10 x 40 sec super hold
5 min cooldown
rice sock/kegels

**Modified water pump is like the water pump but I rotate my hips forward and backward as I go up and down. Basically, stretch your dick straight out with your ass sticking out, then roll your hips forward (like your humping) while moving the your stretched dick south. I take about 5 seconds to roll completely forward or backward and then relax for a 1-2 seconds, then do it again for 5 seconds. It looks ridiculous but I felt a great stretch while I was doing it! THIS IS NOT SOMETHING YOU SHOULD TRY IF JUST STARTING PE!!

Doing the jelqs at 30% was a little different.. I usually go at about 50-80% but after I was done, my junk was hanging pretty damn low and the head was fatter than its ever been limp! I felt like a grandfather clock with my pendulum-esque penis :)

Alright, so I really like this routine so far and I think I'll stick with this for 2-3 weeks and see what happens.

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yea, you got plenty of length.. stop bein greedy haha!

Now in non-pe news, I'm starting to take creatine because I'm getting to where I plateau'd last time I was lifting weights and I want to power through to my goals. I'm skipping the loading phase because I've got all the time in the world, unless its REALLY necessary. But for now, I'm taking about 5 grams split up before and after workouts. I've done some reasearch on creatine and most of the stuff I've read makes it seem like the loading phase is pretty important, but all it does is saturate your muscles with creatine, which will happen eventually if I intake more creatine than my body is using. Anyone with more info or experience with creatine monohydrate in powder form would be much appreciated!

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the thing about creatine is once you stop you will lose what you gained. honestly unless you are training for something specific or plan on taking it forever i just don't see the point. I'd rather not put supplements into my body that industry really isn't regulated at all. and without any long term info on the effects of the supplements i just don't trust them. i prefer to eat what i need.

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sure, I might lose some of my size and strength when I get off of it, but while I'm taking it I'll be able to lift more for longer. This will overall increase my strength and size gains in that period of time that it would without it, making me get stronger faster. Plus, it IS regulated with reliable labels such as "creapure" and others. I'll agree that longterm affects still aren't really known, but athletes have been taking the stuff for 10 years now and no major side affects have been noticed when people take moderate doses. I know I don't need the stuff, but I've seen what it can do for people and I have about 200 grams that I received for free, so I don't see any serious downsides to doing a few cycles.

Anyways, PE today:

5-10 min warmup
200+ wet jelqs
30 sec x 1 stretch every direction
A stretch x 2 x 30 sec
V stretch x 2 x 30 sec
Modified water pump for 6 min
10 x 40 sec super hold
5 min edging
5 min cooldown
rice sock/kegels

Oh and in non-pe news:

Bench 185 x 8
205 x 4

Last edited:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Creatine superhydrates muscles, which plumps each muscle cell up a bit and allows you a bit more leverage for lifting. This enables you to train harder and build more muscle. Creatine is not a steroid and stopping creatine shouldn't make you lose all of your gains.

I've cycled creatine on and off for a long time and never noticed any real loss of gains. I may have dropped a couple of pounds of water weight when I went off a creatine cycle but the muscle remained.

BTW, if you consume a lot of red meat and other animal products, you may not need to take supplemental creatine since regular creatine consumption has a cumulative effect.

Last edited:

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
5-10 min heat pad
180 wet jelqs
45 sec x 2 stretch (60 seconds is too long.. gotta change it)
40 sec x 8 super holds
10 min edging
5 min heat pad
kegel routine 100 1 second holds 1 100 second hold 20 5 second holds

alll this after 2 days of rest

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
5-10 min warmup
200+ wet jelqs
30 sec x 1 stretch every direction (did 3 of these pointing down)
A stretch x 2 x 30 sec
V stretch x 2 x 30 sec
Modified water pump for 5min
6 x 40 sec super hold (kegel @ 10 sec)
6 x 30 sec super hold (kegel at 5 sec)
15 min edging
5 min cooldown
rice sock/kegels

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Today in non-pe news.. I ran a mile in under 7 minutes! Haven't done that since high school (or when i started smoking)!! Aiming for a 6 minute mile and running a 5k in under 21 minutes before summer comes around!

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
good work! under 21 for a 5k is very respectable.

10 min heat pad
200 wet jelqs
45 sec x 2 stretch (60 seconds is too long.. gotta change it)
60 sec x 8 super holds
10 min edging
5 min heat pad
kegel routine 100 1 second holds 1 100 second hold 20 5 second holds

Last edited:

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
2 days of rest and back at it again.... I honestly have been extremely horny lately and I'm pretty sure its due to the pe.

jared7577768

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Rojji, all pe aside, I want to sincerely congratulate you on turning your health around. Quitting smoking was the hardest thing I ever did, and the way you've been able to embrace and maintain this new healthy lifestyle is an inspiration!

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks man! Its still a day to day struggle with cigarettes. Every time I see someone puffing on a death stick, I really REALLY want one. But so far, since Jan. 1st I've smoked a total of 5 cigs... most in one alcohol fueled, sexually charged weekend. I can't help myself after a good lay.. I just need to have a cig!

Though I'm being very physically active, I've been eating quite a bit of junk food as well, but since I can still see MOST of my abs, I really could care less! So what I've gained 20 pounds since taking the photos in my album (man that sounds like a lot when i say it like that...) I'm getting stronger and I know alot... ok SOME of that weight is muscle! Oh well, summer's not going to be here for a while :D

Non-pe news:

no deadlifts today (shame on me!) because there were pretty girls playing volleyball in the gym. Ended up joining an intramural team and playing for 2 hours :p They were impressed with the skills. HA

PE news:

5 min warmup
230 wet jelqs (at 150 I really increased the intensity of grip)
2 x 30 sec stretch in all directions
2 x 30 sec A stretch
2 x 30 sec V stretch
3 min modified water pump (i'm tempted to just buy an extender)
12 x 40 sec super holds (kegel @ 5 seconds until 30 then hold till 40)
10 min edging
5 min cooldown
rice sock/kegels

Though I feel this is working, I want to change it up. When I workout at the gym, I try to almost never do the same lifts twice in a month (besides the big 3) because I get bored so easily! I feel like I've been PE'ing for months and its only been 3 weeks. Can someone press the fast forward button to 7 weeks so I can check my gains?

Last edited: