Verified
Gold
Media
Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
in honor of my new friends @Mamxxx and @DSF140 , starting a new thread here on 'frottage des
pectoraux" ... pec fucking... that sublime sight a thick hard maybe even leaking cock lodged between massive chest muscles. If you're into it you'll be all over this... maybe even with a nice hot load. Give us what you got!

here's the clip that started the conversation, on another thread... will look for more stills and toons. PM me if you can't view the video...
View attachment Pec_Fucking_The_Missing_Genre__Compilation_Video.mp4

cantakeall

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Naples (Florida) (Florida, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
in honor of my new friends @Mamxxx and @DSF140 , starting a new thread here on 'frottage des
pectoraux" ... pec fucking... that sublime sight a thick hard maybe even leaking cock lodged between massive chest muscles. If you're into it you'll be all over this... maybe even with a nice hot load. Give us what you got!

here's the clip that started the conversation, on another thread... will look for more stills and toons. PM me if you can't view the video...
Some hot shit, especially liked guys with Mardi gras beads, plugging his piss slit with dudes hard nipple.

Reactions: d503

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some hot shit, especially liked guys with Mardi gras beads, plugging his piss slit with dudes hard nipple.

hi @cantakeall sorry i can't ID that scene but i overlooked the pec fuck toward the end of roided Tom Katt's 'Cowboys' scene with Evan Taylor aka Trey Rexx.. enjoy!

tom katt evan taylor-trey rexx cowboy pec fuck.JPG

Theo0152

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
nT_vzja3b60q9u9fh6sccup4fuf.jpg

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know it's freakish and a bit off topic, but these are the most fuckable "pecs" that I have ever seen... Makes soooo horny. What do you guys think? Gross or hot?
I would say gross...pumped so full of synthol or whatever, one "prick" and he'll either explode or fly off like an unknotted balloon ..

Reactions: d503

dogstar101

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know it's freakish and a bit off topic, but these are the most fuckable "pecs" that I have ever seen... Makes soooo horny. What do you guys think? Gross or hot?
This is not one of the synthol guys that I find attractive but I really do agree with you about the idea of a pec wank from him making me horny

Reactions: swolemate and d503