Penis Size and Exercise

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is there a correlation between being strong and having a larger penis? I think so due to the endocrine being active but when is "too late"? I hear men can grow even when they are over the age of 30 at times but typically I think it ends about 25?

Oh, and does it increase ejaculate amount too? I cum too much already... > >;

Last edited:
S

SirConcis

I woudl say the opposite. When you do some serious exercise, your penis tends to shrink during the exercise period. So I would think that those who are seriously into exercise would be more growers than showers.

On the other hand, someone who is lean and fit does tend to have the penis stick out of abdoment more than people with large bellies.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
<snip>
Oh, and does it increase ejaculate amount too? I cum too much already... > >;

Surely there's no such thing as too much cum?

But exercise is good for you, so do it anyway. Plus there's those famous locker rooms!

And better cardio-vascular health can mean better erections, or less chance of ED at least.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
the only correlation between exercise and penis size is that people who are overweight tend to have a fatty pad under their pubic region. so, in essence, if you work out, you'll not have that extra fat, and your cock will look a bit bigger. but it's all an illusion.

as for cum, as far as i know, kegal exercises can help to increase the volume of cum you spurt out. but general exercises brah, shouldn't affect anything.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, it is possible to increase your penis length and girth. It is done by doing penis
excercises...ie. jelqs, stretches, and vaccum pumping.
I have been doing them for over a year and have actually increased 1.312" in EL and
2.125" in EG............plus 1" in FL and 2.313 in FG.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't excercise too much anymore but whenever I run or work out my legs, my dick gains a little girth for some reason, I'm assuming because of better blood flow