Penis size in the family?

D

deleted1074483

I found out last week that my dick is bigger than one of my nephews - he and his bf (both over 21) along with me and others all went swimming last week, when showering after my nephew didn't come into the shower but his bf did and literally went 'shit you're big', so I just said ok, thanks, and he went on to say 'wow wish (my nephew) was as big as you' - ok he only saw me soft and you can never quite compare soft dicks as you don't know how large they grow to be. But he came on to me later and said he wanted to experience such a big hard dick - I politely declined as he's my nephews bf and actually whilst young not my type. But embarrassingly he kept watching and staring at my crotch the rest of the day. So there you go, bigger than my younger nephew, at least soft:)

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
me and my younger cousin r both hung. a lot of guys in my class knew i was big and guys in my cuz class knew he was, so our family got a good reputation
There were a couple of brothers I went to school with and they were both huge! Got around school pretty quick.

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Curious how genetics come into play here. Do big dicks run in your family? Are you and your dad similar size? Or other family members?
My brother and I both have big dicks, but his balls are bigger in a tight sac, where mine are large but loose.

hckyfan03

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I think it comes from the fathers side. Me and my dad seem to be exactly the same. My Dads brothers sons and me are similar. I’ve heard my Grandfather on my maternal side was enormous and that didn’t get me. My cousins who have this Granfather on their paternal side are enormous. I’m ok with my luck tho.

Think my dad is quite big from what I remember so maybe it’s passed on that way.

Reactions: kkll2783

blkcocktail

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I still kind of feel in some rare cases there had to be some type of over-abundance or lacking of some chemical or hormone during puberty, or possibly a random side effect of some medication or treatment taken during that time that led to a “tipping of the scale”. I could be totally off, but seems like family genetics could receive an external boost from somewhere. Just wish they’d share the secret, if that is the case.

Reactions: amazzzed2

WorstNoten

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I still kind of feel in some rare cases there had to be some type of over-abundance or lacking of some chemical or hormone during puberty, or possibly a random side effect of some medication or treatment taken during that time that led to a “tipping of the scale”. I could be totally off, but seems like family genetics could receive an external boost from somewhere. Just wish they’d share the secret, if that is the case.

I believe the evidence points towards prenatal testosterone but I could be wrong.

Reactions: amazzzed2
D

deleted1256061

From what I’ve seen, my dad and his brothers are well endowed. My more distant uncles are well endowed, mostly, and of the two cousins I’ve seen, one was identical to me and the other was smaller.

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I didn't have any Brothers to compare with but I was larger than all my male cousins.
I worked with a group of Brothers who were all well endowed. One was huge but all of them on the large side. Saw they showering

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it comes from the fathers side. Me and my dad seem to be exactly the same. My Dads brothers sons and me are similar. I’ve heard my Grandfather on my maternal side was enormous and that didn’t get me. My cousins who have this Granfather on their paternal side are enormous. I’m ok with my luck tho.

Both of my paternal and maternal grandfathers (born, raised, and lived all of their lives in two different states over 500 miles apart) and their brothers (my paternal and maternal great uncles)...were all jaw dropping. eyes bugged out gigantic...as were my father and his brothers (paternal uncles), as well as my mothers brother, and all of my cousins from my paternal side. All of them were both extremely long and extremely thick....but...that said...the paternal side produced slightly longer endowed men than my maternal side male relatives, and the maternal side male relatives produced slightly thicker endowment men than the paternal side male relatives.

I found out last week that my dick is bigger than one of my nephews - he and his bf (both over 21) along with me and others all went swimming last week, when showering after my nephew didn't come into the shower but his bf did and literally went 'shit you're big', so I just said ok, thanks, and he went on to say 'wow wish (my nephew) was as big as you' - ok he only saw me soft and you can never quite compare soft dicks as you don't know how large they grow to be. But he came on to me later and said he wanted to experience such a big hard dick - I politely declined as he's my nephews bf and actually whilst young not my type. But embarrassingly he kept watching and staring at my crotch the rest of the day. So there you go, bigger than my younger nephew, at least soft:)
This is where you toddle off, have fun, then come back to this forum with a ,"My Nephew's BF Sucked Me Off: Help" thread.

Reactions: Bakugou_ and Gj816

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If it runs in the family, my mom definitely cheated on my dad. None of the male cousins on either side, dad or grandpas are built like me. Not in stature or crotch.

you should ask her....changes nothing...but would give you some insight....and ask how large he was...compared to your own.

Reactions: Gj816