Studiobd

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Cleveland, Ohio, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Naw that’s not how you do business. If someone waits a day or so to gather themselves to purchase your stuff, the least you can do is be patient. Now if they start DMing you and stringing you along, then block or move on. This dude has a short fuse and that’s not good. Sketchy as hell too b/c he keeps deleting pages and going incognito on a regular basis. It’s odd. His content is fire but his strategies are ice cold.

On a side note, if he really wants to capitalize, he should just have a dedicated page to Mr. Phat Cakes.
I wasn't saying it was sound business practice haha! I'm just trying to make sense of his usual pattern. It seems like he only wants people talking to him when they want to buy, but they have no way of knowing how much anything is, so of course they have to ask questions.

Reactions: PeachyDistance

PeachyDistance

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wasn't saying it was sound business practice haha! I'm just trying to make sense of his usual pattern. It seems like he only wants people talking to him when they want to buy, but they have no way of knowing how much anything is, so of course they have to ask questions.
Oh no babes. I wasn’t attacking you. I was adding my two cents into the mix. You’re good. I completely agree with you.

Kingcruelty69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It's definitely him, I just bought a video from him. He actually seemed pretty nice but I can tell he probably (understandably) gets impatient when people inquire without it resulting in a sale soon after.

Basically it seems like he's over folks wasting his time.
That’s exactly what it is

Attachments

PeachyDistance

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That’s exactly what it is
I remember being a follower of his content on Tumblr years ago. He has a valid point but his actions are still too sharp. You have to give people the benefit of the doubt. You don’t know what their financial circumstances are and how they can get themselves together to support your work. Hell times are tough for everyone. Some people may need to wait a day or so to get those coins to spend on your content. You may be alienating your true fans and supporters with your harsh actions.

If you’re blocking people because they don’t respond to you immediately or within 24 hours, blocking them is really the smartest tactic?!?! Look at the negative connotation he’s received here for his actions. Plus the creating and deleting social media pages, it makes you seem like the scammer, not the other way around.

Reactions: Kingcruelty69