Pick your talent

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you could pick a talent (and it has to be a possible one not a superpower) what would you like to be able to do that you can't do now, I'd love to be able to sing beautifully, I'd do it all the time, if I was shopping I'd sing my requirements, if I was talking with a neighbour I'd sing it, I'd never shut up :)

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
play a hammered dulcimer, second choice would be play the piano better. I already sing and damn I miss performing~

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Play the cello. I think it is such a sensual instrument. My mother and brother can both play the drums professionally, my sister the sax. Me.....nada :(

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I can sing, play the piano and organ, I'd like to be a cabinetmaker. I'd build beautiful solid wood furniture.

I'm looking for an apprentice Hottie.. I mean Hootie. :)

I'd like to be a highwire tightroper walker and perform with Cirque Du Soleil.

xiongmao

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hmm well I already play the tenor sax, but I tried teaching myself the piano without getting very far; I'd love to be one of those people that just seem to be able to pick up any instrument and play it :) There's just so many instruments I've seen/heard that I'd love to be able to make music on, especially a lot of the oriental instruments.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd love to be able to write a hit song. Along the lines of The Most Beautiful Girl In The World. Or Sara Smile. One that the girl I'm writing it about could hear and know it was about her. Because I want 'her' to know how I feel about her...but I have a speech impedement lol. Or rather, its just hard to find the words and I'm too shy to say :redface:

Or Pink Cashmere...that's a great song.