Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
PA here, and I was pierced with a 10ga (standard) and guaged down to a 2ga. I never thought I'd get that big, and i don't see myself enjoying any larger still, but I like it. Something about the "swagger" the heavy metal adds to every step at the tip of your dick, feels good. I's like to add a frenum too, like a 12ga, but not sure how those two would work together...

i have a 4 piece 10g frenum ladder myself. pic in profile

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a Prince Albert piercing started with 8 ga. and went to a2 ga. I Have no desire to go any larger. Also have two Guiche piercings. I love all of them!

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does it help with the feeling when having sex? How does the partner feel about it when it's in? Would U do it again? what does the partner feel about it. Underwear U use?

I too would like to know as this is 'the' questions I have - the feeling you have during sex and what does ur partner feel. I have yet to know or enjoy the opportunity to participate. Thanks

D_Harrison Board

Experimental Member
Media
I have a 12 g Frenum. I love it and I want to go to at least a 10g. As far as sex goes, it is OK. Masturbating and playing with it is a lot of fun, but I have to take it of for intercourse. My wife is petite and pretty tight and she does not like it inside her. She has tried several times trying to get used to it but never did. I think fucking with it on is a little nicer but nothing fantastic.
I love genital jewlery. I have lots of differant kinds of cock rings and such. The frenum piercing was just anouther way to adorn my cock. I love it and so does my wife. The first few months after getting pierced way great. Your cock is constantly stimulated. I had to drive a moving truck 6 hours shortly after I was pierced. The slight vibration of the truck stimualted me the entire trip.

im not sure about just a PA, but for my gf the piercings are a blessing and a boon. Every girl i've been with since getting them has loved them, since you get a little bit of extra goodness whenever i slide in, so its great for teasing by going all the way in and out really slow. Also, it supposedly feels great when you get just the right angle against her g-spot.

on the down side, it makes anal with my current really difficult, cause getting past the piercings really hurts her for the first little bit unless shes drunk. also the piercings can make her really sore after awhile, so we tend to try and keep actual penetration to around the 15-20 minute mark.personally im ok with that cause it keeps me from getting overly tired and i get my water break when i need it, but it interferes with any plans for a long slow session. also, if we have sex a lot over a couple days, her vag will get really raw in general and we'll have to take a day off.

overall its not a big deal, and we still have sex almost as often as we want anyway, and i definitely would do it again as well as recommend it to anyway who is brave enough to allow a stranger to approach you dick with a needle.

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am wearing a 4 gauge PA ring right now... I don't remember when I was pierced but I think is was about 15 years ago.... The place was the Gauntlet in Holywood which is now gone....
I enjoy having sex with it in.... I don't take it out that often.....

Pdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a 0ga PA. Should have done it years ago. The only time it's out, is when I'm cleaning it.