Piercings?

Fredro

Sexy Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2007
Posts
266
Media
0
Likes
40
Points
163
Location
Crescent City, Florida
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gender
Male
What have you got? What type? How many? Gauges? What's so cool about them?

I have a 2GA horseshoe ring in my right nipple. I now know that my cock is hardwired to my nipples. Never knew it till I got pierced. Wanna rock me over the edge? Leave me trembling afterwards? Chew my nipple and ring really hard while I get off.
 
4g guiesh,4g nipples,000g pa,4g frenum with gand ring,9 assed in ears, also love prince wand mine is 000g
 
You all have more bravery than I. If anyone came at my penis with something to pierce it, they'd have a black eye soon thereafter.
 
::shudders while thinking of my man's finished ladder:: (^above poster^) One is good already, four I imagine would be even more mind blowing. I don't have any myself.. though I have considered it before. If nothing else I wanna get my nipples pierced, which also are connected directly to my cock, like the OP.
 
I have both nipples done in 14g. Going bigger soon just have not found any rings I like yet. I love the look and feel of them. Had my tongue done but took it out and had 3 in each ear but also took them out. Getting ears done again at some point and my goal is to have a penis piercing by this time next year.....we will see how that gos though. lol
 
10ga nipple, 10 ga ear and 00ga PA. Just ordered 0000ga pA curved barbell with 1" balls. Should be hot!
 
just got my pa about 7 weeks ago.. going monday to get a new ring right now im a 10ga ready to go bigger
 
simple pin in nostril,2 00 in left ear hoop on top of ear,2 00 ga in right ear,labre,2 ga x2in talons for snake bites,2 barbelled tongue,4 ga in ea nipple,hoop with cross in neck (surface),4 curved bars down center of sac , 2" barbell (amphallang ) x4 curved barbells down shaft (jacobs ladder )all in black .
 
I have a piercing on my ear - Tragus.
And i have an earring on my left ear. Now im thinking about making one in my lip but i would never do in my penis. It looks too painfull. :x