Please humiliate me.

Stetson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Here I am, fully hard, my 6 inches are overaroused :
http://img280.imageshack.us/img280/4895/image11ki.png
I've never been humiliated by size-queens or hung men. I'd like to try.
If you feel much bigger than me, or if you find me small, or if you need more inches to reach deep vaginal orgasm... EXPRESS YOURSELF !!!
I'm ready.
:redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface:

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
This is probably not the response you're looking for dude but that looks like a healthy penis you could fuck some bitches silly with.

Give it a shot. You might surprise yourself.

Really proportionate package you've got there. Looks like a girthy unit but your balls, wow! They're just grand!

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Be kind of hard for me to do...I am only 6" myself. I really don't want to humiliate anybody anyway. I like to encorage people rather that bring them down. I need a bit of encouragement myself right now. This helps a bit...at least there are some on this board who aren't part horse...

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you feel much bigger than me, or if you find me small, or if you need more inches to reach deep vaginal orgasm... EXPRESS YOURSELF !!!
I'm ready.

Ok! I will express myself!!! Be ready!!!:mad:

I find you a very good size, hard on up the hill , I like your choice of undewear texture and color plus the shape of your body too.

Sorry...:tongue:

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm ready.

Your over-use of a smiley emoticon marks you out to be pathetically begging for attention. The fact that you feel the need to use multiple exclamation points instead of one means you have little grasp of the correct use of grammar.

Oh, sorry, you wanted humiliating over your cock? Nah, it's alright mate. :wink:

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No. First off you are not small enough. Second. I'm not into humiliating other males. Just remember there is always someone bigger than you. So be careful what you say. It may come back to bite you in the ass.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It looks like it can get the job done just fine. Actually the photo is kinda hot. I have no issue with average-sized penises at all, especially if they are pretty.

Stetson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That is a very nice penis. Looks to be a good size and some great balls. You should be proud!

Well, believe it or not... I've smoked something strong and... your answer makes me pre-cum right now !!!