Police Pat Downs

unclewilly: I realize I am a new member here and I am not looking to feed the fire but I do want to reply. I have been a cop for almost 20 years now in NYC and have seen and heard all types of behavior from cops. YES there are assholes on the job and I am not trying to defend them. I have also dealt with more than my share of idiots who are anti cop.That said it is standard practice to grab and search the crotch of a suspect and anyone on the street who is squeemish about that would have a hard time living to retirement age. I have recovered all types of weapons and contraband over the years from the crotch area and yes on a rare occasion someone might even be stripped searched at the Precinct. That said only the original poster knows what really took place and if he is biased towards to cop because of getting locked up. His description sounds extreme and if that is how it really happened he has a legit complaint. I am also a little skeptable, most cops I know are leary about being labled and it seems odd that behavior would take place as described in a station house where the subject could cause a stink and the cop would be labled as gay.

jaymacgthree

Just Browsing
Media
Sounds like you were molested by yet another sick cop. If they pat you down they have to ask what you have in there, if you reply it's your cock that should settle it. Sounds like you were sexually harassed by another boy in blue that thinks he is above the law. Remember cops get paid to harass innocent people and their bonus is getting away with anything and everything they can. If you actually had cocaine in there he probably would have taken it for himself. Safety in numbers: never travel alone, that way you have witnesses. Think about... how many times have you been pulled over in a car with friends and how many times when you were by yourself?

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just thought about this, but wouldn't it prove your dick isn't contraband if you can get a hardon while you're getting patted down? Not sure if thats enough to let the cop figure out that what he's pokin at really is a big chunk of flesh, but in my mind it should raise a flag or two.

MYDEEPTHROAT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think just asking the cop to stop playing with your Cock in a VERY LOAD voice should be sufficient with other cops around!!

He'll either stop immediately, looking embarrassed, or, stop immediately, looking embarrassed, then proceed to beat the crap out of you!!

:wow:

But at least ... one way or the other ... he'll stop grabbing your Cock!!

LMFAO

rogue_mj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
As a doctor, we sometimes find it necessary to strip search a patient in the ER, I know that is somewhat different to the thread, but relates in a way, so I continue:
We have some "frequent offenders" who have been known to come into the ER with instruments that are dangerous. Most of these patients are notably psychiatric patients who have tried to smuggle in razor blades, home fashioned daggers and the like, and who have occasionally been successful in stabbing or cutting themselves or other patients while admitted to the hospital.

We always call for a chaperone of the same sex as the patient (male or female as required) and yes we even do body searches as we have found un-namable items in vaginas and anuses, including weapons, as wells as drug-filled condoms and bags of Coke.

Usually these patients are told before hand that they are going to be strip searched, and verbal consent is obtained. If the patient is dangerous, he/she is then apprehended or legally "committed" first. Once legally detained the patient is then strip searched, if there is any suspicion of them "packing". Even if we are suspicious of a patient "packing" but if there is no legal reason to detain the patient (in other words they are not a risk to themselves or others) they are told to leave the ER if they refuse consent to be searched.

hungbig1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Justin@Jun 22 2005, 09:58 PM
Actually with most departments it is standard procedure that before anyone enters a patrol car they are patted down for anything illegal. Also once you are placed under arrest you can be searched incident to the arrest. As far as a strip search goes they can't to that with out probable cause and its done at the jail. If you had anything illegal on you when you went to jail it would be a felony on your part and the officer would be in alot of trouble. Alot of this comes down to officer safety. Some officers are more up tight about it than others.

And yes alot of officers have fun with their prisoneers but there is a line and I think it was crossed if this story is true.

Also lets not forget that he WAS arrested for DUI and just because this other thing happened does not take away from the fact that driving under the influence is illegal and very dangerous.
[post=323189]Quoted post[/post]​

i hink its policy in most countries to search for wepons or illegal substances before letting a suspect into a police car. After all the police wouldnt want some scumbag to pull a gun on them.

c.dub

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by tgerald597@Jun 18 2005, 07:28 AM
Dont forget he was driving drunk! Good thing he didnt get himself killed or hurt somebody.
[post=321855]Quoted post[/post]​

Thank you for focusing on the fucking issue!! HE WAS DRIVING DRUNK! Period. And it didn't constitue harrasment. First of all, when people are drunk and getting SUPREMELY fucked with they aren't the most polite and cooperative, so I doubt that the police officer was unprovoked. Factor into the fact that Nac is younger, which could add another level of volitivity. And finally, which do police encounter more often: a criminal with a 13 inch cock or a criminal with a concealed weapon? Thought so.

Overall, yea it sucks Nac. All one can hope is that you learned a lesson. The next rant has nothing to do with you, but rather those who chose to worry about criminal's rights a bit too much.

I am so sick and tired of people wanting to make life easier for criminals. Why? They have shown that they CANNOT be productive memebers of society. For that they should be rewarded or at least continually coddeled? Prisoners have more at their disposal than schools. A child molester, rapist, and crooked police officer, for example, can get protective custody, because the other inmates will KILL THEM. So we protect these molesters, fuck that. Give them a special uniform that shows the other inmates what they did. Let the other inmates do something positive by royally fucking over those vermin. Prisoners rights? What happened to the rights of that victim? Sorry, sorry, sorry, but, whew, do I feel better! You'd never guess I'm a die hard liberal, huh?

slayer04

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that happend to me right b4 i turned 18 i was the designated driver and there were 4 drunk ppl in my car and i was only allowed to have 1 and it was after midnite...the cop thought i was drunk and when he frisked me he kept feelin in my pockets and kept gropin and pullin on my dick but quickly let go when i guess realized wat it was and let me go...at the time i was scared...now i think it was funny

cute5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the department I work at decades ago, anyone arrested for suspicion of DUI policy automatically required a strip-search.