Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Definitely Industrialsize and hes only 27, :biggrin1:
Thanks mister.......But I'm 47 and have earned every one of those years and the title of DADDY......(one that likes his boys to fuck him and take control but a daddy nevertheless...)

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Thanks mister.......But I'm 47 and have earned every one of those years and the title of DADDY......(one that likes his boys to fuck him and take control but a daddy nevertheless...)
Okay boys...lets not let this get out of hand...make a single file line with me at the front of it...everyone behind me...you will eventually get your turn!:biggrin1:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Calboner hasn't been mentioned yet, and I know there are others. I tend to think of "daddies" as 35+... quite a few guys in that range who don't post their age. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the nomination, VeeP. I agree that 26 seems too young for the term "daddy," though my opinion on that point can't carry much weight, since the term is not part of my active vocabulary.

BikerGirlnAtl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG...I don't even know where to begin.

Numbers, Rico, Calboner, Meatyfuckstick umm lemme wipe the drool off myself and i'll get back to you for more nominations.

Nikkiwadlin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Industrialize, lets me and you get together with Monster and do a weekend getaway, maybe Europe and all nudist areas. What do you think?

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have to add my boys Primal and Hellboy to this list...both are smoking!

:smile: Have I really graduated to 'Daddy-status'??? Well, if I'm in the same company as Primal_Savage and with Rico as our 'boy', then I'll gladly accept the Academy's recognition of a lifetime spent at both ends of a man's crotch!!!