Poly guy Seeking Long Distance Bf

integritymatters

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm 26.
I live in the USA, but I love foreign men.
My type is German men, Australian men, Russian men, British men, Irish men, Scandinavian men (Danish/Swedes/Norwegians), Brazilian men, French men, and Asian men (I'm not picky when it comes to Asian men).

I'm tired of hookups; I want a LTR and that alone.

I have 3 partners currently (I'm polyamorous), and am looking for 3 more.
Also - I have dated men in the past who snap at me over the smallest things; I need a man who is calm, patient, can carry a conversation, respectful, sensitive, and most of all, grounded.

If you need an ice breaker, here are some of my favorite subjects:
1. Old Hollywood (Most movies I watch are from the 1930s & '40s; I grew up watching 'I Love Lucy' as a 9 year old; Lucille Ball is my idol & a major hero of mine)
2. History
3. Genealogy (I've been tracing my tree since 2018; one of my exes got angry at me for tracing his tree - despite him giving me permission to do so)
4. Vulnerability (Men who are not afraid to open up is what I like; I've dated LGBT men who are emotionally unavailable, and I later discovered they were abusive, years after I dumped them)
5. Honesty
6. Etiquette (I guess I'm an old soul in that way? Call me corny, but I love a gentleman who knows table manners)
7. Finance (Even if it's a financial industry I know nothing about, maybe it could be something interesting for you to teach me? It's a different kind of bonding, I guess)
8. Music (I'm an aspiring songwriter)
9. Poetry
10. YouTube (I love reaction channels, commentary channels and storytimes)
11. Sex as it applies to psychology (I don't know why - it's always been something that fascinated me, since I was a teenager).
12. Do not talk about politics or religion, unless you can respect me being a Democrat & an atheist (I don't vote; I registered 2 months ago because I felt spontaneous).

Be respectful.
I don't like infighting & negative comments.