Posting pic of your own penis

smarck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since i haven't shown my face, it was much easier for me to show my body or dick. Plus, i wanted to get "feedback" for my length or girth. It's a matter of ego i think, or even exhibitionism...However good ratings or comments always make you feel great especially when they come from super sexy ladies!:rolleyes:

edmouse

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was terrified to do it and never have anywhere before. But on here you see this is a community about the penis. It felt so obvious to do even though I was afraid. Then I did (a simple one) and so far haven't regretted it.

It was awhile after that that I posted a face pic too. We are who we are, after all, and with time in the chat room talking with wonderful people, I just wanted to be me.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Great post edmouse! I think because my husband loves men, as well as women,and was looking for a relationship,he posted nude pix, on some of the adult sites. He didn't seem to be terribly anxious, about putting them out there, since we are a nudist couple. But I think it's great to put your "true self" online, for folks to see you as you are,not how they fantasize you are.
cigarbabe:saevil:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I was reluctant at first too, I think that details about me are widely known and that made me second guess putting my face pics up. I had them up and then took them down after we had a "you're going to be professionals very soon" speech.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I think it's a safe way to be an exhibitionist. I think I have more of a relaxed attitude about my dick now than I have in years past, but sometimes I get curious to see what others think and how they respond, so I'll post pictures. I probably should get around to taking a few more recent ones. We'll see...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's a safe way to be an exhibitionist. I think I have more of a relaxed attitude about my dick now than I have in years past, but sometimes I get curious to see what others think and how they respond, so I'll post pictures. I probably should get around to taking a few more recent ones. We'll see...
I agree it is a safe way to be an exhibitionist and get positive feedback from the opposite sex. :smile: I wouldn't mind relaxing with your dick. :wink:

Since i haven't shown my face, it was much easier for me to show my body or dick. Plus, i wanted to get "feedback" for my length or girth. It's a matter of ego i think, or even exhibitionism...However good ratings or comments always make you feel great especially when they come from super sexy ladies!:rolleyes:
Well having just viewed your your incredible cock pics, I can tell you that there are some women who wouldn't care what your face looked like as long as they got to have sex with you.:wink:

smarck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well having just viewed your your incredible cock pics, I can tell you that there are some women who wouldn't care what your face looked like as long as they got to have sex with you.:wink:
[/quote]

every nice lady is welcome!:smile:

xemnasfury21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Im a believer of like for like, and have been showing my cock etc in places where i see other peoples for years, even before it was legal for me to do so...

As far as it being somewhere that can be found by anyone, as previously mentioned without a face pic (or username ive got anywhere else) it was not an issue for me

If anything I would have been intimidated to not post here since i'm not a 10x8 beast hehe

I must admit I am quite interested in the ratings and comments I might get, but thats not why I posted.