Potaty

He's gay, he featured his boyfriend on his Halloween tik tok, they gave candy and potatoes to kids
Do you have proof of this? Because I’m pretty sure he has a girlfriend that he’s posted stories with during his charity events
 
  • Like
Reactions: TAIFP and Clanko
He's gay, he featured his boyfriend on his Halloween tik tok, they gave candy and potatoes to kids
That "boyfriend" is @EpicGardening. He is a YT gardening creator with 4m followers. This is obviously a collab. There is absolutely nothing in this video that would indicate the sexuality or romantic status of these two individuals. 😵‍💫🙃🫠
 
Just found out about this guy at a friend's christmas party tonight. She knows him through family connections. He has a boyfriend named Eric but his main fan base is middle-aged women so he keeps it on the DL lol.
Omg, I don’t want him exposed but also like.. I need to see his boyfriend. Ty is a dream but doesn’t he have a girlfriend, they’ve posted together?