Presidents

Originally posted by PhlMike@May 3 2005, 09:34 AM
Reagan was shot while in office, but lived. Teddy Roosevelt was shot while running for another term in 1912, he lived also.
[post=307512]Quoted post[/post]​
Yeah, and then there were all the attempts to assassinate Clinton. Say, I wonder if Osama bin Ladin and Frank Corder had the same teacher.
 
Originally posted by KinkGuy@May 6 2005, 12:32 AM
Hey RoysToy, you applying for the fluffer job? I get to do the interview to make sure you are qualified. :p
[post=308397]Quoted post[/post]​
Do I get to look at your big ball sack during the interview, Kink? Just spread your thighs for me and this interview is gonna be so much fun! :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by KinkGuy@May 6 2005, 06:59 PM
You misunderstood RoysToy.....I was hoping looking wasn't all you were going to do to them! ;)
[post=308639]Quoted post[/post]​
Hey, Kink, now that you've got me Up, stretch back and enjoy. . . . Well, lets see how heavy that PA is . . . . speaking of heavy . . . . your big ball sack's just gotta be the biggest I've ever been invited to service. Yeah, you rock :excl:
 
Originally posted by Pecker@May 3 2005, 06:47 PM
I don't recall reports of any president being shot in the dick.
[post=307531]Quoted post[/post]​

Two Roumanian ministers were shot in the dick while hunting... :eyes: One of them lost a testicle :(

That's so silly :silly: ...
 
Ah, I forgot !

Can you imagine Hitler naked ?!? :evilgrin:

Ugh ... geez ... :puke:
 
I cannot see how anyone could be even remotely interested in the size of any U.S. president. Or, aspirants for the office, for that matter.
 
B) Now it hits me !

The unique President I'd like to see naked is ... Vladimir Putin !
The former KGB officer is quite a hunk. Someone (dis)agrees ?
 
Originally posted by Ralexx@May 6 2005, 12:10 PM
Can you imagine Hitler naked ?!? :evilgrin:
[post=308661]Quoted post[/post]​
Hitler had only one big ball
Görring had two but very small
Himmler was very sim'ler
And Göbbels had no balls at all
 
Originally posted by Ralexx@May 6 2005, 09:33 PM
B) Now it hits me !

The unique President I'd like to see naked is ... Vladimir Putin !
The former KGB officer is quite a hunk. Someone (dis)agrees ?
[post=308702]Quoted post[/post]​
Yeah, I think he's (as Paris would say) "hot". I would be glad to have his my first Russian schlong to see. Tony Blair's wouldn't be bad, either.
 
Tony Blair....hummmm....I guess face down on the end of my bed would be ok. But, how well hung could he be? He's not got the balls to stand up to his boyfriend. :grr:
 
Originally posted by KinkGuy@May 6 2005, 11:25 PM
Tony Blair....hummmm....I guess face down on the end of my bed would be ok. But, how well hung could he be? He's not got the balls to stand up to his boyfriend. :grr:
[post=308730]Quoted post[/post]​
Yeah, good point, Kink, but I'll give Tonylad the benefit of the doubt until he shows me otherwise. :9
 
Originally posted by LeMay@May 4 2005, 04:34 PM
Even though he didn't win something tells me John Kerry is packing something major in his pants.

He dated Morgan Fairchild and Catherine Oxenberg, and Teresa Heinz-Kerry looks like a satified woman everytime I see her and I don't think her bank account is the only reason.
[post=308030]Quoted post[/post]​

Now that you say it, and if I crank my memories... I think you're right about his new wife. Did you know she's five years his senior?

Bruce
 
Originally posted by LeMay@May 4 2005, 11:34 PM
Even though he didn't win something tells me John Kerry is packing something major in his pants.

He dated Morgan Fairchild and Catherine Oxenberg, and Teresa Heinz-Kerry looks like a satified woman everytime I see her and I don't think her bank account is the only reason.
[post=308030]Quoted post[/post]​

He had better because he is one goofy looking dude....