Presidents

Originally posted by EFH33+May 25 2005, 07:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EFH33 &#064; May 25 2005, 07:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LeMay@May 4 2005, 11:34 PM
Even though he didn&#39;t win something tells me John Kerry is packing something major in his pants.

He dated Morgan Fairchild and Catherine Oxenberg, and Teresa Heinz-Kerry looks like a satified woman everytime I see her and I don&#39;t think her bank account is the only reason.
[post=308030]Quoted post[/post]​

He had better because he is one goofy looking dude....
[post=314624]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Goofy looking isn&#39;t as bad as actually being goofy brained like the White House shrub.
 
I think Hitler wasn&#39;t packing at all and I doubt he had too much sex. He preferred speeches over bumpin and grindin.

Anyway I dont think Blair is big either. And yeah everyone has a bulge in that pic. If think those undies Saddam had on would give anyone a bulge because of the pouch but I could be wrong...

John Major is seriously hung...or so I hear hehe google him.
 
Originally posted by Sabln7@May 27 2005, 09:10 PM

I suppose George W. Bush has the largest cock of any president since he is 100% dick.
[post=315340]Quoted post[/post]​
So apropos, Sabln7, and let me add that his vice is accurately named.
 
Originally posted by RoysToy+May 27 2005, 10:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RoysToy &#064; May 27 2005, 10:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Sabln7@May 27 2005, 09:10 PM

I suppose George W. Bush has the largest cock of any president since he is 100% dick.
[post=315340]Quoted post[/post]​
So apropos, Sabln7, and let me add that his vice is accurately named.
[post=315358]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Yes, during the campaign, my liberal friends always said, "With Bush, you get Dick."
 
Lyndon Johnson was well know to just have a huge dick. Like a big flacid cock that he loved to show off amongst his male friends while swimmiing
 
Originally posted by Knight@May 28 2005, 03:50 AM
I think Hitler wasn&#39;t packing at all and I doubt he had too much sex. He preferred speeches over bumpin and grindin.....John Major is seriously hung...or so I hear hehe google him.
[post=315288]Quoted post[/post]​

I read something that confirmed the rumour that Hitler certainly wasn&#39;t packing everything he needed in his scrotum. Even as a young kid in the late sixties, we still used to sing this little ditty.

(To the tune of Colonel Bogey)
Hitler, has only got one ball
Stalin, had two but they were small
Himler...well he was similar
And Goe-balls, had no balls, at all&#33;


And John Major&#39;s name is kind of suggestive of his endowment. Kind of like the name Peter O&#39;Toole suggested a sex fiend (which he was).
 
Originally posted by CUBE@May 28 2005, 10:40 PM
Lyndon Johnson was well know to just have a huge dick. Like a big flacid cock that he loved to show off amongst his male friends while swimmiing
[post=315737]Quoted post[/post]​
Yup, and he also invited male visitors into his bath room where he showed his endowment. I&#39;m sure the importance of their discussion had to be continued regardless of his lower torso being uncovered. :evilgrin:
 
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+May 29 2005, 11:25 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; May 29 2005, 11:25 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CUBE@May 28 2005, 10:40 PM
Lyndon Johnson was well know to just have a huge dick.

And Ladybird Johnson had an impressive set of balls ... all four of them.
[post=316003]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Hey Dblemeat, she never got out of bed before noon they say...guess it was hard to stand up early in the morning after big Lyndon got ahold of her. :9
 
Originally posted by mistergrasso@May 4 2005, 05:11 AM
By all accounts LBJ indeed had a whopper and he liked to show it off. One way was to have men shown in to meet him while he was sitting on the toilet so they could see his unit hanging way down into the bowl and snaking down his leg when he stood up to pull his pants on. The other was to have legislators, cabinet members and various officials to the White House for nude swims in the White House pool. I&#39;ve never heard of anyone showing him up so he was probably hung like jonb or maybe even Dr Rock.
[post=307816]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey Guys&#33; I have seen Dr. Rock mentioned several times. Also, like Jon B. Do any of you have any pics of either of them and their schlongs? Thanks in advance.
 
GWB is a double pin head. However, President Gore frequently shows a big bulge; I remember being surprised by the cover of one "50 Best Looking" People Magazine.

It just show how the current American society punishes being well endowed, regardless of the kind of endowment.
 
Of course the current vice ptresident is trying to amend the fact that no president was 'shot in the dick'. He almost got it right: "Dick shot anyone he could actually aim at properly"! Another instance of this administration just getting it ' bit wrong'....
 
In response to that bad joke about Lincoln and Indians, all I can say is that grammatically speaking, horses are hung, and people are hanged.
 
Manraker said:
In response to that bad joke about Lincoln and Indians, all I can say is that grammatically speaking, horses are hung, and people are hanged.
Unless you have access to the incredible database Alex has, you are not allowed to buck for his position...:biggrin1:
 
I've always heard about the huge cock on LBJ. It's a shame Doris Kearns Goodwin won't talk....she had an affair with him for 2 years. The things she could tell.

The congressman from my district here is a deeply closeted gay man. We've been friends for years. Before George H.W. Bush became president, when he was in congress, he and my friend worked out together often. My friend says Daddy Bush had under an inch soft and had very heavy pubic hair. My friend also says that GHWB seemed to like to stay naked as long as possible in the dressing rooms and walked around as if he really had something to show. I realize this is off topic, but my friend also says that GHWB was a very, very heavy drinker and was often high as a kite before lunchtime. Just thought I'd share.
 
I found this by sheer accident the other day. I mean, there's absolutely no way I'd ever type "George Bush naked" into Google Images and perform a search!:rolleyes::biggrin1: I assume that it's fake, or not him at all. I still find it oddly erotic though!:tongue:
 

Attachments