Prince Albert

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
oh fuck history, it feels like a pinch for a second and then you need to spend several months going up in gauge sizes. the bigger ones feel better and you don't have to worry about ripping it through your cock if it gets caught on something accidentally. they're nirvana.

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
just went to the next bigger gauge yesterday. stretching and upsizing are relatively easy and less painless for me. i go up a size about every three weeks. i'm wearing a 6g now and i started out at the beginning of summer with an initial 14g. the goal is 0g which is pretty hot. i have a buddy with a 000g that fuckin makes me drool when i see it which is often because i'm always asking for him to pull it out. he loves the weighty feel of the steel. i agree.

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
oh and as far as infection goes.,.,.easy:
no unprotected sex until healed
clean with the appropriate soap (provone,etc.) daily
keep your filthy hands off your dick, make sure your hands are clean if you are gonna jack off or whatever
drink lots of water and piss a lot cause piss is sterile and heals and cleanses it
no lube until healed as it attracts bacteria, even water based
daily salt water soaks (1/8 t. sea salt mixed with 1 cup of warm water) i use a clean disposable plastic 9 0z solo cup-just dip ur dick in for 10 minutes
wear clean clothes (underwear or whatever)
do not use antibiotic ointments or antibacterial commercial soaps
do not dry off your cock with your bath/hand towel, use a clean paper towel and dispose.

i know this sounds like a lot but it's not and it's common sense

xxxdbxxx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been wanting a PA for years but haven't done it yet. I had a frenum for a while but it hurt when I got hard, I don't think they left enough skin for growth. So that's out.

Couple questions: How long does it take to heal so that you can take it out long enough for sex and put it back in? Does it really affect peeing so that you have to sit down?

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
first of all, that shot in the gallery...pass the smelling salts or should i say, poppers...i would waitseveral weeks after you get to the size you want to be before removing the ring (by the way, why would you want to?????) i piss standing up and so can you, just find the right stance and how to hold your cock...squeezing the bottom part where the hole is makes it very easy...experiment.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been wanting a PA for years but haven't done it yet. I had a frenum for a while but it hurt when I got hard, I don't think they left enough skin for growth. So that's out.

Couple questions: How long does it take to heal so that you can take it out long enough for sex and put it back in? Does it really affect peeing so that you have to sit down?

In my experience a PA heals fairly quickly as piercings go. If you are healthy it should heal in a couple of weeks. But it is important that the ring is the right size for the piercing so you must go to an experienced piercer. I made sure that the ring I wore was nice and thick and smooth and I never took mine out for sex. My partners (female) never complained of discomfort. In fact, I'm not sure they could really feel it. Unlike the ampallang: They could feel that alright :eek:)

And, yes, you do really have to sit down to pee. This is because the stream of urine follows the ring and it spurts out in a fan shape spray rather than a straight stream. If you try to pee standing up, you might get away with it some times, but more often than not you'll wet your trouser leg.

Last edited:

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
PA here, as well as several others. I almost always sit to pee....but then with my philosophy....why stand if you can sit, why sit if you can lay, and why lay awake if you can lay asleep. Besides, sometimes you get the "spray" and really do not need to look like I wet my pants. At my age that will come soon enough.

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
PA here, as well as several others. I almost always sit to pee....but then with my philosophy....why stand if you can sit, why sit if you can lay, and why lay awake if you can lay asleep. Besides, sometimes you get the "spray" and really do not need to look like I wet my pants. At my age that will come soon enough.
beautiful piercings in your cock!

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
thanks dickman, you're right, there is something about the needle. my nipples are being stretched to 1" 2gauge circular barbells next week. i cant wait as they look like fuckin doorknockers already. i love the weight of them as they bounce on my chest whenever i move.

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
No doorknockers here...just a couple of nice short barbells in each. Left nip is bigger then the right..so larger gauge there. Sure did make them more sensitive.....kind of like those on the dick. Also have a pair of guiches, barbell and a captive bead ring.

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am in the kink community and my Sir is known for giving PAs during scenes with a hammer and nail! I have not graduated to that yet! Everything is sterilized as well as possible. The nail and board is then given as a gift to the one impaled. One friend of ours has it displayed in his dungeon! It makes for a very hot scene, and lots of guys cringing!