Princes' circumcision

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Female circumcision is the total removal of the clitoris, not merely the 'hood.' It would be akin to removing a male's entire penis.

Female circumcision is done in a wide variety of ways. The least intrusive involves simply drawing a drop of blood. It's purely symbolic. Some procedures remove only the hood of the clitoris, some part of the clitoris, of course the worst female circs are horrible indeed. But, to claim that all female circumcisions are equal is totally false.

Perhaps you should read up on the topic before you post anymore.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You relish the fact that you've never met someone who is circumcised?!? Hmmm, either you are in the UK or perhaps just anti-semite...

Or in almost all other European countries where circumcision is viewed as barbaric. Most of South America and Asia as well. Believe it or not, jews make up only a teeny, tiny portion of those who believe in ritual infant genital mutilation. To claim that someone who hopes to never see a mutilated penis is anti jewish is ludicrous.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You relish the fact that you've never met someone who is circumcised?!? Hmmm, either you are in the UK or perhaps just anti-semite...
that's just a really stupid thing to say.

not liking cut wangs makes you racist???

considering that the usa is the only first world country that's chop-happy, it's pretty likely that most non US women would not have ever seen one.
i didn't see one until i slept with an american.

anti semite ffs :rolleyes:

diddy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If circumcision is such a fantastic way to reduce HIV answer me this... Why does the USA (who circumcises) have the highest HIV rates of any developed country in the world? :confused: Check out this interesting table on this website

Circumcised men are at greater risk of HIV infection

That article is exceedingly old (1999) and the truth is exactly the opposite. The epithelium of the foreskin actually has far more receptors for the HIV virus than does the epithelium on the glans; ergo, more recent studies indicate that circumcision dramatically lowers (by almost 50%) the rate of HIV transmission.

But, thanks for playing. ScienceDaily: Male Circumcision Reduces Risk Of HIV Transmission From Women To Men

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That article is exceedingly old (1999) and the truth is exactly the opposite.
Eight years is "exceedingly old"? And you think you know "the truth"?
The epithelium of the foreskin actually has far more receptors for the HIV virus than does the epithelium on the glans; ...
Really?
... more recent studies indicate that circumcision dramatically lowers (by almost 50%) the rate of HIV transmission.
Those recent "studies" are contested. I seriously doubt the findings will stand the test of time.

avalonjim

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have no idea, however I am still adamant about outlawing circumcision, and I am also adamant about using condoms, so gee thats one of the easiest ways to end that argument. Wrap your cock and you don't have to worry about it...

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
But, thanks for playing.
I don't know why the cutters are so gleeful about the developments in Africa - circ funded by the two Bills, Clinton and Gates. I just hope Africans are better at outpatient surgery than they are with getting condoms and wearing them. It's like Africans are the guinea pigs. Prophylactic use is what has worked elsewhere. Thailand being one example. For the price of all this hoorah with circ we could rain condoms over Africa.

Here a couple of newer studies that contradict your study:

Scientists Discover 'Natural Barrier' to HIV - washingtonpost.com

Male Circumcision Overstated As Prevention Tool Against AIDS

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
aids...

babies don't have sex.
children don't have sex...unless something's very wrong!

so, cutting a child is about his behaviour as an ADULT.
as an adult it his own business.
as an adult his safety is HIS duty.
if he reads these studies and believes them, he can choose to do it for himself.

it's not protecting your son the baby.
it's meddling in the life of your son the man.

why not educate him and TRUST him to deal with the condom issues himself, as an adult?

MH07

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No parent should have the right to make a decision about lopping off part of their child's dick, it should only be done in the rare cases it needs to be done for medical reasons, otherwise it's a decision only an informed adult has the right to make for himself.

Thank you, dear, for making the most sensible and intelligent comment on this thread. I hope you have as many children as you wish, and that the boys are all grateful to have such a caring mother.

To the other women on this thread who insist THEIR children WILL be circumsised because they like the look: Piss off, toots. You don't have a freaking clue, and contrary to your stupid belief, you do NOT have the right to just mutilate your children at will. I hope, for your unborn childrens' sake that you are barren.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You should read Ingrid Stewart's authorised biography of Princes William and Harry which you can buy at Waterstones or Hatchards in London. It is very carefully referenced and includes details of interviews that Ingrid had with Princess Diana at Kensington Palace when Diana was alive. She has written a number of very pro-books on the Royal family.

One of the chapters specifically highlights that Diana agreed to have first William and later Harry circumcised, as was Royal tradition. Charles and all his brothers have all been circumcised.

Dont take my word for it, simply buy the book and read for yourself and double check the references and transcripts in the back.

Damian

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America
You should read Ingrid Stewart's authorised biography of Princes William and Harry which you can buy at Waterstones or Hatchards in London. It is very carefully referenced and includes details of interviews that Ingrid had with Princess Diana at Kensington Palace when Diana was alive. She has written a number of very pro-books on the Royal family.

One of the chapters specifically highlights that Diana agreed to have first William and later Harry circumcised, as was Royal tradition. Charles and all his brothers have all been circumcised.

Dont take my word for it, simply buy the book and read for yourself and double check the references and transcripts in the back.

Damian

There's no such authorized biography. Harry and William are uncut.

Heron

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I heard that Diana refused to have them circunsized but that William had phlimosis as a teen and was circumcised to cure that condition. It was shortly after Diana's death and about the timew when William would be getting constant erections and masturbating which can be painful with phlimosis. I have heard nothing about Harry.

S

SirConcis

>It was shortly after Diana's death and about the timew when William would be
>getting constant erections and masturbating which can be painful with
>phlimosis. I have heard nothing about Harry.

Yeah, as if the royal family would ever reveal that William of Harry had phimosis or erection or had pain while masturbating.

I had heard that Diana had fought against Circumcision and had won.

What happened after Diana's death has not been made public.

However, those who have seen William in a speedo would/should know his circumcision status.

But I have yet to see any authoritative/beleivable information on the fate of Willian and Harry's foreskins once they are grown up.

I just wish they would speak out about it to kill rumours once and for all !

And if they do get it done, it shoudl be filmed and posted on the WEB :) :) :) (Imagine how the stuffy old royals would react to that one !)

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What's all this about their circumcisions anyway? Who on earth cares one way or the other. What matters is the size of Harry's dick, of which there have been a number of reports saying that it's exceptional: "big enough to knock you over" was one comment.