Private Messages

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Funny, I didn't pick up on that a/s/l at all. I must've been looking for something more cryptic.

"Ol' Dumbnuts" came from a great book, How to Fish Good. I save it for special occasions.

Geez, I should have known it would be a literary reference.

*stomps off to find a completely meaningless insult-

reaches deep in sack-

finds one*

FUCKTARD!

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
God I SO want to quote all of mine.....I have three really cool nice ones, and 560 rolly eye ones.
I rarely send PM's because I know you must get fed up of them (not that I'd send a roll eyes one!!! :biggrin1: ).As someone else has said,the worst offenders will probably never read this thread.If you were to give them some publicity here I guess we'd find out.I doubt they've got the personality to be embarassed by the crap they send anyway. :rolleyes:

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hung muscle all the quotes were actual PM's from my inbox...and yeah they did say that....the another real one was " so rude,,,fat whore" when didn't reply to it.

Always a pleasure to check yerr inbox eh???

xx
Honey

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I wan't going to come out and admit that I didn't know, but since you led the way. I didn't know either. I've never received a pm asking for my ASL. Guess that is an advantage to being a 56 year old, overweight balding man.

We have a sub-group, I have the same qualities: bald, overweight and 58. I didn't have a clue what ASL was either.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think that it is great that people are expressing themselves regarding the private messages. I think that it is cool that some are so important and attractive enough that they receive crazy requests from a few lurkers.

I think that it is also cool that in people's profile signatures, they let it be known more or less: "If I don't know you--BACK OFF MUTHAFUCKA!!!"

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that it is great that people are expressing themselves regarding the private messages. I think that it is cool that some are so important and attractive enough that they receive crazy requests from a few lurkers.

I think that it is also cool that in people's profile signatures, they let it be known more or less: "If I don't know you--BACK OFF MUTHAFUCKA!!!"

Haha, you've been around a long time, it isn't really all that hard to get to know me, is it? If someone can't be bothered to talk to me on the board, I don't feel like entertaining them in private. It's not because I'm too cool, it's mostly because they're going to say something fucktarded like "tell me a little bit about yourself". I'm thinking, "MY life is splattered all over the fucking board, moron, tell me a little about YOU, for fuck's sake!"

I resent people expecting me to recap my life for them in private, it gets BORING for me.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Haha, you've been around a long time, it isn't really all that hard to get to know me, is it? If someone can't be bothered to talk to me on the board, I don't feel like entertaining them in private. It's not because I'm too cool, it's mostly because they're going to say something fucktarded like "tell me a little bit about yourself". I'm thinking, "MY life is splattered all over the fucking board, moron, tell me a little about YOU, for fuck's sake!"

I resent people expecting me to recap my life for them in private, it gets BORING for me.

Madame Z--

Yeah, I understand that. I kinda wish that people were very VERY honest. Sometimes politics and religion doesn't allow for being sincerely frank. I am happy that I don't have a lot of people PM-ing me for pics and . I give them pics but usually of the interesting kind but not of my penis. ( A few people on LPSG have actually seen my penis. :smile: ) Everybody is still looking for other peni. That is the way of the mainstream. Looking for the better deal. Hehehe.

Madame, you are accessible. We disagree on things. We agree on things. We don't hate. We go our separate ways...respecting the differences. I like that. A lot of people aren't like that.

My life is pretty simple. I don't have an interesting life like many but I do have an interesting insight and sense of humor. That is good enough for me.

To the general LPSG--If you want to private message me--you can do so. I am not available for dating (unless you are a gay man or men who are "Matt Damon"-esque or cute like Michael C. Hall, who likes nondescript light skinned black gay men who are funny and into songwriting and the cinema. Otherwise, I am just here to chat up with the internet pals here. Offering a little flirt, humor, sincerity, and static for you peeps. I won't give you pictures of my cock or any other part of my body. (And you don't have to have pics for me.)

Oh, I will not post anyone's private message written to me. I will not republish your PMs in a post or make it a subject as a thread. That is the INVISImayne's solemn promise to you. I have about 500+ PMs. You can look through every post I have written---there will be no one's PM in there. Private messages are private messages. :smile:

Aisliv

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are a few other threads on here regarding private messages, some of them questioning why women so seldom answer them.

Guys if you want your pm answering for fuck's sake steer clear of any of the following unless they're part of a much bigger message.

1-Wanna cam - If I (or most women) want to cam we pick who we cam with and it's seldom a stranger.
2-Wanna add me to messenger-Why the fuck would we want to add you to messenger, we don't know you and given the tone of your message we don't want to
3-Great pics-We know that in the eyes of most men any naked pics are great pics so this doesn't make us feel all warm and special.
4-I'm a professional photographer, and aren't you the lucky one cos I'm offering to take pics of you.-Yes you're a professional photographer and probably a fighter pilot in your spare time, yes you and every other guy on the net.
5-ASL-The words we dread above all other, in any case you lazy bastard check our profile. How can anyone have so little imagination as to actually send this as a pm?
6-Wanna chat-No I'd rather wax my cunt.

So glad that finally someone put things in their places and open an entire world to the males on this site... Thank you :smile:

tessa42fma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Guys if you want your pm answering for fuck's sake steer clear of any of the following unless they're part of a much bigger message.
Amen, sistah!!!

-Wanna cam - If I (or most women) want to cam we pick who we cam with and it's seldom a stranger.
Yes guys, please don't hound us to cam!

-Wanna add me to messenger-Why the fuck would we want to add you to messenger, we don't know you and given the tone of your message we don't want to
Asking "msn or yahoo?" in this day & age is the equivalent of going to a bar back in the day and asking "your place or mine?" -- but at least there so some kind of verbal foreplay before that question was asked!!! (No, wait, I do seem to recall that some jerks were around back then... my bad!)

-Great pics-We know that in the eyes of most men any naked pics are great pics so this doesn't make us feel all warm and special.
I happen to agree with No_Strings on this point.

-I'm a professional photographer, and aren't you the lucky one cos I'm offering to take pics of you.-Yes you're a professional photographer and probably a fighter pilot in your spare time, yes you and every other guy on the net.
To quote my friend who is a professional photographer: "Any idiot with a digital camera can call themselves a professional photographer these days!"

-ASL-The words we dread above all other, in any case you lazy bastard check our profile. How can anyone have so little imagination as to actually send this as a pm?
Yeah, that one gets old pretty fast, which is why I created this user name -- now only 1/3 of the guys I've been harrassed by online have asked for my ASL!

-Wanna chat-No I'd rather wax my cunt.
Don't call us, we'll call you, if and when we have the time! (Just because I'm online here doesn't mean you can interrupt from posting in the This or That thread just to chat with you!)

-I love older women - Great well get your mum to drop you off after boy scouts and I'll hump you senseless. Really guys I don't want to be approached just because I'm older.
Yeah, this one wears thin some days... and other days it grates on my nerves!

There are a few other standard pm's guys send, I'm sure every woman on here could add to the above list, we know they've sent them a million times and they send them out indiscriminately to practically every woman they come across, basically it's insulting that they haven't bothered to take the time to come up with something original that might show they've even bothered to look beyond our pictures to the details we might have filled in on our profile.

I've had some lovely pm's that have told me something about what the guy enjoys, why he's on here and why he wants to speak to me in particular. I always respond to these, but why should I waste my time responding to someone who couldn't even be bothered to type more than the same few tired old words he's trotted out since the day he joined this site? A private message that displays all the conversational skills of 2 lbs of tripe isn't worth answering and it often pisses me off that I even bothered opening it.
I've learned quickly that I can't believe it when a guy sends a pm that starts with "I usually don't pm women I don't know but..." either because those he can still be creepy after you do give him a chance to chat with you!

If you haven't got photos on here I'd rather you didn't bother messaging me, I don't understand why you'd think I'd take the time to answer you when you haven't bothered to extend the same courtesy to me that I have to you - being naked and on show. You might very well go 'but I'm a nice guy,' - it's a site with picture posting, we're all going to choose a nice guy who's posted pics over a nice guy who's mean and selfish with his nakedness.
The "creepy guy" didn't have any pictures -- I got suckered into chatting with him because he had more than 300 posts, he could write in complete, and somewhat witty, sentences, and could actually spell correctly. (It was the incentuous references to his mother that creeped me out!)
Guys: if you're bold enough to demand we chat with you, you'd damn well be bold enough to put pictures on your profile!

And finally - if you do insist on sending out the same message to a plethora of women at least have the fucking sense not to do this
Recipients: Hibiscus, Jessicafawn76, kitten, madame_zora, mercurialbliss, nursejudy, sizequeencameron87, SpoiledPrincess, WildHoney, xljgirl03x
I haven't gotten one of these so far -- gee, I feel so left out!

Endnote: Thanks to you and Madame Zora I've wised up a bit... I went invisible (just for a week to figure things out around here), updated my profile, and have since created an ignore list. During my invisibility I did realize that I like this forum and it is genuinely interesting & supportive... a lot of the people here are witty and insightful... oh, yeah, and have big dicks! :biggrin1: