Project Runway--who's watching?

I'm for Korto all the way. She has been the most consistent, and has had three memorable designs that were just beautiful and marketable. Leann reminds me of Wendy and Ken is just too damn whiny.

I've hated this season for its uninspired challenges to the paucity of good guest judges to the general mediocrity of the entire field of contestants. What a difference from last season!

peachiekeen

Just Browsing
Media
I completely agree. Last season it seemed like every single contestant decided to really bring it, this time around, though, it's like they don't even care. That or all but 2-3 of them just sucked completely. I'm VERY unhappy with this season.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want Korto to win but last week I liked Kenley's wedding/bridesmaid dresses the best (I agree about her attitude, though...) I generally like Leann's designs as well, but I've liked more of Korto's, plus I've read on her bio that she doesn't just design clothes for the size 0 women - that earned her many points in my book!

mjcp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If it wasn't still on Bravo, they wouldn't have shown Rachel Zoe at all. At least they didn't ask her to be the last-minute guest judge.

mjcp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey sexier!

This was the first season I had watched. Glad Leeane won

Even though she was a bitch and a knock-off artist, I kind of liked Kenley's stuff.

(runs from room)

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
no, i liked her line too! couldn't believe i was actually kind of pulling for her. but leanne has been my fave for a long time. you look at her, at would think she gets her clothes at the dollar store, but she's good.

and you have some sexy fingers BTW.

Media
i noticed her there too. i haven't seen her show, but i've heard it's not that good. and her first assistant is a real bitch from what i've heard.

You heard wrong, the show is a great insight to the life of someone who dresses people for a living. I had not realized how intense and hectic it is.

Racheal is adorable and I think she is awesome. I love her.

It is worth a peek, the inside convo's with the designers is cool as well.

Taylor has no people skills. I think Brad is cute though, not my usual type but I like him.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It was a tough one. Both Korto and Leanne had appealing collections and I didn't want to see either of them eliminated. Right until the end, I couldn't decide which of the two should win-they both offered so many wonderful things.

Since shows (including Runway) often bend and redesign rules as they move along, I kept hoping maybe they'd allow two winners, especially since I keep seeing some advertising that this is/was the final season of Project Runway (hoping that was not true).

As to Kenley I am glad she was not the winner-poor kid could never accept any criticism. Told her wedding gown was very Alexander McQueen she refused to believe or acknowledge, being called on her hand painted clothing, she again balked. As the judges indicated, she needs to study fashion history.