Prostate massage

goander

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mind blowing orgasms with the Vice.

Ditto on the Aneros line. I have the Aneros Vice. It's about $139 but comes with a nice thin inserted vibe that really assists achieving the prostate hands free orgasm. It's how I had my first P-spot cum session. Insert it and walk around. If you just stand up straight and thrust your hips forward, it drives it against your spot. uses AAA batteries that last multiple sessions. Highly recommend.

goander

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Latest addition. If fully engaged it moves the massager inside when you stroke with cock ring on.
61s7jgW-1mL._SY355_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Incredibly-P...6MW3ZB97ZHK&psc=1&refRID=NPMDWTZCH6MW3ZB97ZHK

surfnwoody

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've used several of the regular Aneros prostate massagers, moved then around manually, lots of pre cum. Great success hitting the right spot while jacking, awesome thrill. I'm tempted to buy the Aneros vice. I know the Rude Boy would be excellent choice too.

goander

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've used several of the regular Aneros prostate massagers, moved then around manually, lots of pre cum. Great success hitting the right spot while jacking, awesome thrill. I'm tempted to buy the Aneros vice. I know the Rude Boy would be excellent choice too.
I have at least 10 different Aneros styles. The Vice is by far my favorite. You can get it for around $70-$80 if you shop. Worth every penny.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I just ordered a PALOQUEATH 3 in 1 prostrate stimulator. Xmas day. I'm surprised ti's not here yet. But, I'll let you know how well I like it... no bun intended. Ehhh.....
That looks interesting! Please tell us how it feels!

Jefflhlee

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I am very new to butt plug, and I got a Anal Vibrator. The first time I inserted in, it hurt like hell... but after some tries, I managed to get it in. However, I dont feel anything at all. I even turn on the vibrator, but still nothing. I am so disappointed that I am not able to get an orgasm from the butt plug.

IMG_20181213_175912.jpg

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am very new to butt plug, and I got a Anal Vibrator. The first time I inserted in, it hurt like hell... but after some tries, I managed to get it in. However, I dont feel anything at all. I even turn on the vibrator, but still nothing. I am so disappointed that I am not able to get an orgasm from the butt plug.

View attachment 1439947
Don't be frustrated and give up. I'm assuming you are new to the whole anal thing. It will take some time for your ass and body get used to being penetrated. This may take weeks, months or even years. Take our time and go slow. You need to find out what toy, dildo, plug or vibrator feels and works best for you. What position you are in when using the toy......what shape and size toy to use.....what angle and depth of penetration.....all these things will play a part in you achieving pleasure from anal play. Over time your body will get used to being penetrated.....and you will figure out what feels good to your body....your ass....and your prostrate....and as many men here have stated....the pleasure is well worth the time spent figuring these things out....so keep playing with your toy.....the pleasure will come.....

GetThatThingISentYou

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: Mister2101

I have the Aneros Classic and the Progasm, both of which I like. I also love using the NJoy Pure Wand. Of these, I prefer the NJoy Pure Wand. For prostate vibrators I have both the LELO BILLY and the LELO LOKI, and they are both wonderful. Of the two I prefer the LOKI.

dildo_baggins

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Lovense Edge is an interesting product for a prostate massager to consider ;)

I second the Lovense Edge, it’s hands down my favourite prostate massage for many reasons including:

- It’s rechargeable and waterproof
- It operates either manually or via Bluetooth over an app (so someone else can control it remotely from their phone)
- The design is similar to the Rude Boy posted above, so it stimulates your prostate and pereneum at the same time which means loads of precum. You can bend the prostate “arm” into position too, so it’s adaptable to every body type
- Despite its discreet size, it has two mega strong motors and kicks like a freaking mule!

I’ve had amazing edging sessions with mine, and when I finally cum with it in my ass it’s always a huge orgasm with a massive load. Can’t recommend it highly enough!