Pubes yay or nay

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey guys I need some opinions, my gf thinks I should shave my pubes but I dont really want to. Do you keep your pubes if so why?

I trim mine some. But she's the one laying you, so I'd consider her desires as well as yours. Come to an agreement. Then fuck like bunnies!

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This will only make sense to wrestling fans.

About four years ago, I attended a lecture that was given by Mick Foley (AKA Cactus Jack or Mankind) at William Rainey Harper College. The man was very smart and very funny.

He told a story about a friend of his (wrestling fans will automatically know who Al Snow is) and how some of his other buds conspired to embarass him.

Well, on a non televised show, one of the wrestlers picked Snow up, grabbed his tights, and pushed them so his entire crotch was showing. I think Mick Foley described the site as "A sparrow's nest with an egg in it. Doesn't Al know about personaly grooming?"

I like both shaven crotches and hairy ones, so this is not a big deal for me. My boyfriend will never shave his crotch (I guarantee) but it doesn't keep me from thinking his dick is the hottest in the world :)