Pubic hair trends at the gym

retronerd

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What does the trend seem to be with pubic hair for men at your gym? It seems online like everyone is shaving their pubes, but at my gym most men seem to be keeping it somewhat natural down there. Is this the same in your gym locker room? Do most of the men keep it shaved, trimmed or natural? Maybe shaving pubes is more of an American trend, as it doesn’t seem to be too common in Australia.

17111man

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I must admit that I was out of the mainstream of "locker rooms" for quite some time. About 10 yrs ago, I began attending nudist resorts and was astounded at the number of folks, both male and female, that shaved smooth. Growing up in the 60's and 70's, that was unheard of....everyone was natural. Since then, I have noticed more and more individuals that shave smooth, or at least trim very close. I myself have had a few "manscapes" done to thin things out down there. I must admit, shaving smooth does give the optical illusion of a bigger cock, but I just can't get past the "little boy" look. My preference is natural, or at least only slightly trimmed....no smoothies!

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
shaved can't see myself going back, I love eating my wife's pussy shaved and she loves sucking my shaved cock. shaving our pubes has done so much for our sexual relationship I just can't see going backwards. Since we eliminated the hair our sex lives have blossomed to the point it is indescribable. Never had sex like this in my life. can't even describe the intense hard core sex that is like a drug. I have fucked and I have fucked but never fucked like I am fucking these days. Everytime I mount her not just now and then everytime I mount her pussy it is indescribable.

D

deleted994618

This is actually a really interesting topic.

As you can see from my pics I keep a full bush.

I'm one of those guys at the gym who uses the sauna nude. It's a simple 24 hr fitness and at my location we have separated saunas by sex so I can do that. I am one of the few guys that do but i don't care.

Anyway one day I walked in the sauna and it was packed so I just stood in it minding my own business waiting for someone to get up. various guys were in there, some in full gym gear, including socks and shoes which I hate and other with towels wrapped around them. As I stood there I could see that most of their eyes couldn't help blinking in my direction. Being a fit guy that happens at the gym a lot and I understand it. They check me out moreso to see my gains than erotically, it's a gym so I get that but due to my full bush a lot of eyes were going lower.

Anyway as the room began to thin out a guy started to strike up a conversation with me.

"Great body man"

"Thanks"

"How often do you work out?"

"6 days a week"

I've heard this before so I thought nothing of it then he said "Wow you look like the definition of what a man should be!"

That comment threw me off as I caught him look to my crutch. Now he didn't say it like he was coming on to me but I could tell the novelty of a muscular man with thick pubes and hairy pits was a new concept to him especially in Los Angeles

It made me realize that most of the guys at my gym was clean down there but that's them.

XXXWolverineXXX

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am shaved but at times I have had a arrow design or star and even a lightning bolt. The funny thing happened to me once a guy at the gym saw me showering and the next time I saw him he had the same design as me even though his was super hair the time before.

D

deleted645791

IDK a totally shaved dude looks sort of weird...ive seen dudes that totally shave their nuts but then leave pubes..weirdest look ever. Go ahead a trim but seriously the totally shaved thing is too odd.

haha this made me laugh. I'm one of those guys now and I have felt a little self-conscious about since I started keeping my dick and balls smooth. I leave the rest trimmed because otherwise it gets really overgrown and unruly- but no pubes... makes me feel prepubescent, so that's not an option .

But yeah... I have to keep it smooth like that. Because of how I was cut, the first four inches of my shaft is hairy along the bottom side, and the the first 2 inches around the whole base is hairy. Once I started grooming it, my nuts looked weird with all this hair surrounding a hairless cock, especially since getting the base smooth meant removing hair that is on part of my nuts when I'm soft. So I just went for it and now it's all smooth. It feels so good to have a big soft dick and balls between my legs, or when I pull it out for a piss and it's so wonderfully soft. It's 100 times more pleasurable during a wank or sex too. It's like DVD vrs. Bluray. DVD is pretty good, but it's not 1080i, son!

So judge all you want fellas, but don't knock it 'till you try it.

D

deleted300444

I dont think there is a "trend" anymore...meaning anything goes.

I for one was a bush with shaved sac...then trimmed bush shaved sac...then I got bold and shaved it all off, bald...and must admit that bald feels great to bate with...then this winter I grew it all back in, bush and balls.

Mix it up guys, its all good

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Each to there own. I respect that. I have a hairy chest that I would not shave for anything. I prayed that God would give me a hairy chest and He did and I am so thankful. To me the mark of a man is a cock and a hairy chest.

I just re read what I posted. Sir, I apologize I can see how what I said could be offensive.

For that I apologize. I'm glad you like you're hairy chest as I too am glad I have hair on my chest. Growing up I could not wait - COUld NOT WAIT to get a man bush.

Peace my friend

Last edited:

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I live in a DC suburb, and work out mostly at a town rec center. I have never seen a shaved guy in the locker room or shower. A few have what look to be full bushes, most are lightly trimmed. (All ages (20-70, by my guess) are the same.)