Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At my gym, there's every imaginable type - from guys shaved nose-to-toes to hairy backs and shoulders. One interesting observation about the fully shaved pubes trend: it seems to have made the same progression as many style trends. What started as a trend with gay men, then adopted by young style conscious straight guys is now becoming more common in middle aged guys who want to look trendy and/or younger. (Yes, I'm middle aged and shaved, but I was doing it long before it became mainstream and will be doing it even after the trend has passed)

Reactions: briefsguy1993

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've noticed a little bit of everything, though I would say the bulk of men are trimmed to some degree. I don't personally care much for shaved, though some guys can pull it off and some can't. I just wish more guys would treat it like they treat the hair on their head - some styles just don't work for them. There's a guy at the gym who I've seen a couple times and he looks like he just mowed down a semi circle above his dick. He's hairy otherwise, and that bald patch looks ridiculous. His chest and stomach are both fuzzy, and his legs are hairy. He hasn't touched the creases of his legs near his junk, so it's just like this really ridiculous bald area above his dick. Some guys can leave theirs natural and not have much of a problem. I just say do whatever is best for you personally because everyone has different hair thickness and patterns, and also slight variations in "body topography" down there.

meatal_head

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't see any particular trend. It varies. I have always thinned the hair out from around my base. It makes it look larger since heavy pubes can cover some shaft.

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was never in the Military, just curious.....is that something that is a personal preference for each soldier, or does the Military have some type of a "standard cut"? I know that sounds silly, but we are talking the Military here......LOL. It's not beyond the realm of possibility.

You are right - the Navy ordered my father to be circumcised when he went into the Navel Academy (1950) - he fought it on religious reasons and they allowed him to remain intact. From my experience with military men the pubic hair issue is left to the individual, although a lot of deployed men seen to feel shaving bare all body hair reduces body odor and helps keep hidden soldiers from being scented in certain circumstances. I don't know if it does but I've met several guys who believe this.

Reactions: briefsguy1993

A hot guy I shower regularly with at my Y in the open shower has a Hitler stache above his dick. I don't get it, but given half a chance, I would drop to my knees and swallow it whole. He has a long thick cut cock with awesome low hanging balls.

Last edited by a moderator:

XXXWolverineXXX

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am shaved but at times I have had a arrow design or star and even a lightning bolt. The funny thing happened to me once a guy at the gym saw me showering and the next time I saw him he had the same design as me even though his was super hair the time before.

EmperorJimbo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Complete ranges of furry to slick over all ages. It does seem like most who take care of their body also take care of their hair. Some who are newer to the gym have clearly done less maintenance. Most who are in shape or on that journey are trimmed or shaved.

Sexycplnj123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
shaved can't see myself going back, I love eating my wife's pussy shaved and she loves sucking my shaved cock. shaving our pubes has done so much for our sexual relationship I just can't see going backwards. Since we eliminated the hair our sex lives have blossomed to the point it is indescribable. Never had sex like this in my life. can't even describe the intense hard core sex that is like a drug. I have fucked and I have fucked but never fucked like I am fucking these days. Everytime I mount her not just now and then everytime I mount her pussy it is indescribable.

Agreed. We both love it smooth. She loves sucking my balls when they are smooth.
And I lick her pussy as long as she can take it!

mickoko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I use to shave in my late teens because of the work I did. Now I do it because I hate grey pubes. Have shaved on and off between times.

Love my local gym locker room to see how more people are close clipping or even full shaving.

I think its a great look and at my massage class every week its so much nicer for nude male massage both as masseur and subject. massage strokes are smoother and more even, and you need less oil.

Bashful_man

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most of the younger guys (18 to 30) have a tendency to trim and shave at the gym here, and the older seem to be going longer!!
I use to let it grow natural and not trimming at all, but have found that I like it trimmed due to not being circumcised!! If I let it grow longer the hair gets caught in my foreskin when wearing briefs and its tough to take a piss with hair all tangled up in my foreskin when I try to skin back my long foreskin before pissing, or otherwise as most uncut guys know you might piss on the guy standing at the next urinal or down your leg!!

I had a chance to see myself shaved a few times, I had hernia surgery and when they prepped me for surgery the first thing they done was shave all my pubic hair off along with shaved my nuts!! It itched so bad as it grew back, I thought I would go mad till it grew out a ways!! Then I had some stents put in and they shaved me again, this time it was from my neck down to and including my balls. I asked why the hell do you want to shave me everywhere? They said that if they got in trouble getting the stents in or something went wrong and they had to go for open heart surgery they wouldn't have time to shave me to open my chest!! I am quite hairy chested and I really hated to take my shirt off for a long time due to my chest was bare as a babies butt!! However I now trim my chest very little, trim my pubic hair some and shave my balls!! Wife does like to suck my balls and wants them hairless for the obvious reasons.. I love seeing guys with nicely trimmed pubes and chest hair and shaved cock shaft and balls!!