Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm headed to PV in mid-May for a few days of R&R. I've been there before and absolutely love it, but this is my first solo trip and I didn't really hit the bars / clubs / or get laid last time I was there. I'd love to change that this time!

Does anyone have any recs for fun places to hang out, or places I can go to meet guys down to breed me, etc.? I'm a muscular good-looking daddy type, but total bottom. Would love to intersperse relaxing/tacos/mezcal with getting fucked a bunch and/or sucking cock. I'm planning to have the apps open down there as well.

Any insight will be appreciated!

winesthel945

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There's a sex club called Spartacus that is a block down from the strip containing most of the best gay night clubs/bars in PV. That block includes CC Slaughter, La Noche, Mr Flamingo, Industry. A block over is Beefcake and Studs, and that's got 'backroom' action that you'll probably find entertaining. Corner Bar has great cocktails. All of these can be found on Google Maps.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There's a sex club called Spartacus that is a block down from the strip containing most of the best gay night clubs/bars in PV. That block includes CC Slaughter, La Noche, Mr Flamingo, Industry. A block over is Beefcake and Studs, and that's got 'backroom' action that you'll probably find entertaining. Corner Bar has great cocktails. All of these can be found on Google Maps.
Super helpful!! Thank you!!

Reactions: bigmanmikey444