Pumped in public, saline and silicone too!

I would love to hear some stories from the big guys out there who can no longer hide their huge genitals from the outside world.
What it's like in the locker room at the gym, how people react just from your obscene bulge going to the grocery store. It's a great time for men growing as big as they can.
Pics and videos appreciated. I'll start with one from mcmeathead who has allot of cock and balls that he can't ever try to hide at the gym and locker room. Wish I went to his gym : )
tumblr_otkpm9xJT71s9b9cro1_400.gif
tumblr_p6dob1cQGR1s9b9cro1_1280.jpg

https://mcmeathead2.tumblr.com/post/162255384885/this-is-my-favorite-gym-outfit-seems-to-get-a

https://mcmeathead2.tumblr.com/post/159310759804/locker-room-jock

https://mcmeathead2.tumblr.com/post/172910050088/snippet-of-my-daily-warm-up-in-my-gym-shorts-from

This is extreme size he lives with everyday. He can't go anywhere or talk to anyone without them thinking about how gigantic his cock and balls just be. Your friends and family know your massively hung, nothing you can do to hide it.

Attachments

Well it is a fetish, not for everyone. Most of the gigantic guys are bottoms. They want gigantic useless meat.
For some of these guys its all about the weight of it hanging from you, the constant pull and strech. Also it's the ultimate if your into big flaccid cocks.
Some guys like Noodles an beef are huge and still get hard and fuck guys wide open.
I like the visual fantasy of having meat that big always swinging between your legs. Never being able to hide just how big your junk is. Every day task are impeded by your fat long Pringle size cock literally hanging down one pant leg, or the way your bulge sticks out because of your melon sized sac making you woddle with it all hanging in front of you.
Just a fantasy to have crazy big cock and balls.
Always fun to have huge hanging meat in a locker room.

With all that said, yes some guys get so big that their cock an balls are one mass and it's not that appealing. But some guys like noodles and beef or even robbie9 have gotten some great growth that looks great to me.

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey STJ - I remember Robbie 9 from when I first started pumping 15 years ago. He was a "huge" inspiration so to speak. He doesn't have any silicone, as far as I know, so he can return to his regular size, which is very long and rather thin. Noodles and Beef - I don't know if the posts I saw were old, but he hadn't done anything to his dick...I think he siliconed his balls but he doesn't mention it in his old blog. He says "I thought about Silicone, but my pups are already complaining about having to take my size as it is. Still, it's intriguing." So it's possible that Noodles/Dylan may be walking around with a giant endowment blessed only by mother nature. I can say for sure the hard dick picks were not silicone. And I agree with a lot of what you say above. I like having big siliconed cock and balls, not crazy big, but big. And I'm a bottom, so I don't really mind if my dick is "useless" for most. I have met men who could easily take my cock with room for more. It's rare, but it exists.

Hey STJ - I remember Robbie 9 from when I first started pumping 15 years ago. He was a "huge" inspiration so to speak. He doesn't have any silicone, as far as I know, so he can return to his regular size, which is very long and rather thin. Noodles and Beef - I don't know if the posts I saw were old, but he hadn't done anything to his dick...I think he siliconed his balls but he doesn't mention it in his old blog. He says "I thought about Silicone, but my pups are already complaining about having to take my size as it is. Still, it's intriguing." So it's possible that Noodles/Dylan may be walking around with a giant endowment blessed only by mother nature. I can say for sure the hard dick picks were not silicone. And I agree with a lot of what you say above. I like having big siliconed cock and balls, not crazy big, but big. And I'm a bottom, so I don't really mind if my dick is "useless" for most. I have met men who could easily take my cock with room for more. It's rare, but it exists.

I'm even interested in the guys that just pump huge and go out an about bulging everywhere. Yeah it goes down, but it still an awesome bulge. I know noodles pumps his cock and seen recent photos where he definitely got silicone in his cock, I'll find a pic.

So whats it like for you having all that meat in your pants all the time? Get any good looks? Ever show it off anywhere, locker room, urinals etc...
How is it when someone sees it for the first time?
tumblr_olqmd9Xyls1up3zqpo1_1280.jpg

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm even interested in the guys that just pump huge and go out an about bulging everywhere. Yeah it goes down, but it still an awesome bulge. I know noodles pumps his cock and seen recent photos where he definitely got silicone in his cock, I'll find a pic.
“Whoa! That is a great pic. I stand utterly corrected (and aroused).

So whats it like for you having all that meat in your pants all the time? Get any good looks? Ever show it off anywhere, locker room, urinals etc...
How is it when someone sees it for the first time?
View attachment 1092383
Well...I didn’t “go crazy” and I was small when I started. It may be dysmorphia, but I don’t think I’m very impressive.
However, there are a lot of size queens with elevator eyes at my work. As a gay man, I feel awkward when it’s a female stealing glances.

Showing off...at bars, baths, cruise spots...yes I show it off. I had a white spandex swimsuit that caused a scandal at a pool party.

When someone sees it for the first time, it totally depends on the reaction. I have had guys gasp and run away, I’ve had them drop to their knees and stuff it in their mouths. I have never received a compliment...but most places where I can be naked are places where talking is not common.
B9642024-2D1A-41CC-AF8D-D1835B8A119B.jpeg
FB78DB22-B80F-44BA-BB53-A9D773D293BF.jpeg