Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
What do you recommend then?
I've been using bathmate for a long time now and I feel like I only gain girth. I can really feel the change in the grip. Do you think a narrow cylinder will push more for length?

General consensus among pumping experts is that if you don't pull the penis forward with a narrower cylinder, you are just going to gain girth pulling it outward with a wider cylinder. As to the size that would work for you, it really depends on your girth. I am 7" around and I've found the ideal cylinder for me to be a 2.25" diameter. From what I've read, a 6.25" around cock would work best with a 2" diameter. And 5.5" around seems to work best with 1.75" diameter. It seems as though for every .75" approx you go down in girth, you subtract the diameter of your cylinder by .25".

Niccolo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
General consensus among pumping experts is that if you don't pull the penis forward with a narrower cylinder, you are just going to gain girth pulling it outward with a wider cylinder. As to the size that would work for you, it really depends on your girth. I am 7" around and I've found the ideal cylinder for me to be a 2.25" diameter. From what I've read, a 6.25" around cock would work best with a 2" diameter. And 5.5" around seems to work best with 1.75" diameter. It seems as though for every .75" approx you go down in girth, you subtract the diameter of your cylinder by .25".

Bubbleo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm convinced penis enlargement of any kind gradually grows foreskin over time. I used to be cut. I have foreskin now. I can easily pull it over my head and it covers like half of it hanging down soft. Guys that are into regrowing foreskin just need to look into enlargement techniques/devices.
Wait what did u do to get ur foreskin back?? i’m trying to restore but putting on that painful device everyday is not cute at all

Niccolo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am more concerned about pumping balls. Often the results you see are huge watermelon types. I find these very unattracti and more stretching than pumpingv.

The only way I hav found to avoid this is to combine pumping with stretching with weights, with the majority of your effort and time on stretching.

jmaster

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Wait what did u do to get ur foreskin back?? i’m trying to restore but putting on that painful device everyday is not cute at all

If you are talking about the Phallosan, if it's painful, you are using it incorrectly. No penile traction therapy device should ever be painful.

D

deleted159476

What do you recommend then?
I've been using bathmate for a long time now and I feel like I only gain girth. I can really feel the change in the grip. Do you think a narrow cylinder will push more for length?
Do you think it is permanent gain ? or would it go (after days) if you stop

Reactions: Notaes

magnificent10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've been pumping going on two years now every other day using IMG_2237.jpg
IMG_2239.jpg
these two cylinders:
Here's what my junk looks like...
4368211-1592511175-194e2b4eeba6fd027eb96035d9be435f.jpg
4274041-1591464191-b7ce3711d8b26577719ef04183d197b5.jpg
4755091-1596910923-675fa99e11114e19629fcc651d41cadb.jpg
4755071-1596910919-61ff0cef996a1d27976eb2f2f857cdc3.jpg

magnificent10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm taking care of my tool, by not allowing it to get pumped too far but rather only to the point I can still see all my veins. When they begin to disappear I stop increasing the vacuum. I do this in 15-20 minute intervals for about two hours. My tool is getting denser!

D

deleted254523

I see tons of pics of guys who pumped their dicks to ridiculous sizes, but I see that through that process most of them have deformed the shape of their dicks.

I wonder how would anyone pump their dick to a massive size and keep his cock in the same beautiful shape, just bigger?[/QU

D

deleted4410521

Going to keep tabs on this thread. I'm into using a Bathmate for pumping but I don't like the deformed look of an overly pumped dick either, slow and steady for me - it may take longer to gain but I will maintain the aesthetics which is more important than overall size to me.

You (OP) have a really great looking dick so I can understand why you want to maintain the look.

Reactions: Max01
O

OldFirm08

Over pumped, mis-shaped dicks,, it's really sick to look at. The posts in this topic showing such immense cocks that are in-human, are of NO interest, and can't see how women would be excited. But again, i do forget that it is mostly a gay thing for guys, that guys must like to see , to feel, to share, to enjoy to suck on or have stuffed like an oversized potato up their ass. That's their choice I guess...just is soo gross looking to me. My pump efforts often mess up with temporary swollen section of cock, but my intending result is to be thicker, hopefully longer, and stay solid like that long after pumping without the need to wear 3 very constricting cock rings in pain.

D

deleted159476

I gained a little length and noticeable girth by using a Bathmate for about a year and a half.
Did you stop using it since that time and you still keep your gains?
if yes, how long have you been off ?

ThicknHorny

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Pumps with gauges are the best way to regulate deformation. Slightly higher initial investment but the benefits are that you can regulate pressure to maximize gains safely w/o deformation.

Sizing your tube based on current girth and whether you are looking to thicken or lengthen is also a good idea as you achieve a more expected result.

Evenflow618

Legendary Member
Media
pumping sounds worth it, but I am conflicted because anything over 5.5 inches in girth is kind of a waste for thickness. So far most women like a 6.5 by 5.25 size cock. Only size queens and size kings prefer bigger.

Reactions: kyle39