Pygeum overload! (No pun intended!!)

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
My other half found a sale on the net for Swanson Pygeum 500mg. He purchased 3 bottles of the stuff so now I have a good stock of it and I should have enough to get a really good idea and at different dosages. Probably will start taking it at a relatively high dosage on Sunday with plenty of water and see what happens and if anything is dosage and or water dependent. Still experimenting and will keep you posted.

Reactions: Wi2nyc

pmax

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
was curious since Pygeum is mostly harmless. It came with Saw Palmetto, mostly harmless too. I already made precum sometimes. Notice occasional leakage while taking this.

That being said, I wouldn't want to take too much of these herbs.

fun21

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry to be a downer, but as I was looking this plant up I noticed a few articles that suggest the rapid increase in demand for this herbal supplement may end up making it go extinct. However it is much more readily used to treat prostate cancer than it is to increase pre-cum production.

kiddinamit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok Im usually skeptical about this type of thing but figured fuck it, its cheap let me try it. I got the pygeum extract pills from Vitamin Shoppe and took double the dose on the bottle for a few days. Didnt have sex or jack off. Today I was stroking it and before the orgasm hit massive pre cum came out. Im a heavy cummer but almost as much leaked before my orgasm as during orgasm, It was crazy. Normally I dont precum at all or if I do its just a few drops.

jnewman3

Experimental Member
Media
Ok Im usually skeptical about this type of thing but figured fuck it, its cheap let me try it. I got the pygeum extract pills from Vitamin Shoppe and took double the dose on the bottle for a few days. Didnt have sex or jack off. Today I was stroking it and before the orgasm hit massive pre cum came out. Im a heavy cummer but almost as much leaked before my orgasm as during orgasm, It was crazy. Normally I dont precum at all or if I do its just a few drops.

Hey - this looks interesting. How much dose do people take in? The pills are 100mg each. How many in a day? Thanks!!

FrankTO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been taking 2 x 100 mg pygeum pills every day, one with breakfast and the other with dinner, for about five days. Nothing so far but I haven't jacked off nor had any sex yet. I'll report back in a few days.

Reactions: Wi2nyc

FrankTO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I may have been over zealous but I just orderd 6 bottles of 500mg pygeum ... O_O... but I'm ready for some precum action. I have not in my life ever precumed and I need to see whats up with this.

Same here, I'm very curious! I've also ordered a tub of l-arginine (much cheaper than capsules). We'll see how it turns out.

capnewt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've been taking 2 x 100 mg pygeum pills every day, one with breakfast and the other with dinner, for about five days. Nothing so far but I haven't jacked off nor had any sex yet. I'll report back in a few days.

looking forward to the outcome of this
I was the same. taking 2x 100mg up't it to 5x 100mg a day still nothing..

IntentsOfCare

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I also got a bottle of Saw Palmetto 540MG 250 Caps, I'm still not sure how I'm going to formulate my dossage, I may take the reccommended Saw Palmetto dosage but double or tripple the pygeum dosage. All of the aformentioned talk about hydration has given me pause to consider creating a water checklist so that I'm sure to properly hydrate because I'm terrible at drinking enough water lol.

I'll try my best to take a scientific approach to this (and not just shuvel pills down my throat) and give you all an accurate account of my experience.

Reactions: il2tx

Raccaroo

Experimental Member
Media
I'm still waiting for my order of pygeum and saw palmetto from Swanson to arrive. I already tend to be leaky and pre a decent amount, but wanna see if it will make it even moreso. As well, I'd like my cum to be thinner so it has more chance to spurt out instead of just leak out the tip. I usually drink about a gallon of water a day since I work out, so I don't think I'll have a problem hydrating. I'll keep track of my doses and other info and letcha guys know what goes on. It'd be nice to see more people experiment with this stuff.

Reactions: cockdrool

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media

As I have said in past postings I have also been experimenting with two things that have been talked about. The first being the Pygeum and the second is a combination supplement marketed in a gold bottle by GNC and that is a combination of L-Arginine and L-Citrulline. In the Arginine/Citrulline this is a 500/500 on both ingredients. Retail at the GNC stores is about $27 in Las Cruces, NM

I started at low dosages and this week have slowly been increasing the dosage to see if I could find a point that things started to happen.

Holy Crap Batman! Last night, things started to happen. Because I have severe E.D. I expected to have some titration issues with the Arginine/Citrulline supplement. Though I still have E.D. I finally am getting close in dosage. I found a dose that all of a sudden had a dramatic effect.

My last dosage was at midnight last night before going to bed and even with severe E.D. I was hard as a rock off and on all night. Yes, it is still positional and yes it is still there, but, where I am with this now it should boost the heck out of common oral E.D. meds and make them work again quite well eliminating the injection therapy at will.

When I awakened this morning I felt a tiny bit of dampness at the head of my penis so I may be getting close on the Pygeum dosage as well.

Considering I have had zero E.D. meds through this trial the only conclusion I can reach is that the off and on erections all night were the Arginine/Citrulline combo.

A person without E.D. who just wanted a boost if this works on me should be able to really make a big difference in erectile capability.

I am going to keep working on this, but I thought that people would like a "heads up" that Fuzzy Ken who is the original skeptic is now getting something with regards to the Pygeum and significant change in erectile capability with the Arginine/Citrulline supplement.

I have had nothing else that would have the ability to make changes so the only thing I am able to attribute this to is the supplements.

Sitronmelde

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It is remarkable that we have discovered positive results with herbal and other supplements. For years I was suspect of the money spent at vitamin shops gave customers just a wishful content. The amount of capsules consumed dwarfs the average senior, with their days-of-the-week organised pill boxes. Of course, because any claim upon the success of an herb or protein or vitamin/mineral implies self-dilligence. However, there is an assumption made by the thousands of health food stores and their vendors that swallowing a capsule with the powdered substance within is proper way to digest the herb/mineral/protein, when in fact, many of these will only "work" when boiled in a tea, drawn out with alcohol or oils, or fermented into digestable state. For example, chinese medicine might have one boil Burdock root for an hour, then drain the water and mince; another herb only drink the water. But look at Burdock root in 'Vitamin World', and it's just dust packed jnto a gelatin cap. There must be a better way, such as eating almonds that have been soaked in orange juice overnight for Arginine, or a tea from the real Saw Palmetto seeds. Congratulations on the open-ness shared in this thread.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
I started researching the Arginine and Citrulline very heavily today after the experience last night. What I found is that according to medical journals the effective dosages are measured in grams not milligrams so the way this is done has to change.

I did find both L-Arginine and L-Citrulline on Ebay in pharmaceutical grade powered bulk form where the dosages can be a great deal higher if I can figure out how to get it into me.

I am going to start looking for Pygeum in a powdered form as well to see if I an come up with a pharmaceutical grade for that as well at a reasonable price. I have wanted to add forskolin to this mix and several other things.

Time will tell if I can find everything to mix up in a great way and if I am lucky maybe there is a way to incorporate this into some sort of shake or equivalent.

We will see. . . . . .

Reactions: a303guy

lilplay

Experimental Member
Media
I tried Solaray's one daily Pygeum which is 100mg extract and 50mg bark. I'm normally lucky to even have the end of my cock get wet after playing for a while. I can't say it's done much. My end got wet once while I was really worked up. One thing I did notice are tiny contractions. Like the contractions when cumming, but only 5% as strong and faster. Happens once in a while and lasts only a second or two. Mildly fun.

Can't say I'm giving up on Pygeum, but might try a different brand and see if there is a difference.

Reactions: miker875

FrankTO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not sure about the precum yet but something's happening, that's for sure... My partner has been taking it as well, plus 2.5 g of l-arginine that we started just last night, and we're both feeling very randy today. I don't have performance problems normally, but I'm much more sensitive to stimulation - mental or otherwise. I'll report more later...