Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I take zinc will I precum more?
Not automatically but it helps a lot. After a while. Take it slow. And with proper diet, hydration and edging or better still foreplay... Very likely. Have fun

55Jimbo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys, there is a wealth of knowledge here, and I’m hoping to tap into it. I bought sunflower lecithin, 15 mg Zinc picolinate, pygeum extract, l-arginine/ l-citruline.
I’m wondering if you guys had better experience with the pygeum bark or the extract pills? What kind did you buy?
Thanks!!

buckeyeguy79

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, it's been a couple months since I started with the supplements. I've tried a few various combinations and have arrived at a combination prostate health supplement that has a few of the individual supplements in one, as well as adding back in lecithin, since that was not in there. After a few days at it, I've noticed that my pre cum is thicker than it's been in a long time. Super sticky and no longer watery (?), but extremely slick on the skin. Another interesting development has been the recent return of my ability to do kegels and expel semen when aroused, just by flexing. This is something I could do through my early 20's and just kind of went away by my mid-late 20's. I chalked it up to ageing and the crazy hormones tapering a bit. Had a ton of pre cum early morning a few days ago, right after waking, and the usual morning arousal while urinating. I noticed the typical feeling I get when expelling pre cum but noticed that it had bits of white mixed in. I flexed a couple times and, yep, pure white. Kinda excited to be able to do this again and I'd imagine it's got to be due to a few months of the supplements.

Kaduna

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have taken Pygeum for some time ad have produced more precum. I had added Tribulus and it all feels good; more night erections etc. Recently I have had night palpitations and so stopped it all. A week later I tried PYgeum on one night and had palpitations. A week later had night palpitations when I had not taken either supplement. Any ideas? Just co-incidence?

Reactions: Seblinger
D

deleted2188211

It's really a bit more troublesome than you think. I happen to drip like crazy during a workout and my shorts always show the wet spots even when I wear black. Here's 2 different occasions when I had the lifting drips brought on by heavy sets and hot females at the gym
Haha omg...:joy: ...you're right that's ridiculous! Good job

Reactions: b3ar
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes that sounds correct.
Reading written erotica without touching myself makes me leak precum like a water faucet, even without any supplements. Yet I only produce a few drops when I jerk off without getting 100% into the mood first.
You are not the only one.

Reactions: Prtam

Alex22876

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have taken Pygeum for some time ad have produced more precum. I had added Tribulus and it all feels good; more night erections etc. Recently I have had night palpitations and so stopped it all. A week later I tried PYgeum on one night and had palpitations. A week later had night palpitations when I had not taken either supplement. Any ideas? Just co-incidence?
Not going all conspiracy here but is there a chance you had COVID or recently had the vaccine. They both cause stress to the system and can create some of those issues. It can take a significant amount of time to get back to a more normal situation

bp67

Experimental Member
Media
Well, it's been a couple months since I started with the supplements. I've tried a few various combinations and have arrived at a combination prostate health supplement that has a few of the individual supplements in one, as well as adding back in lecithin, since that was not in there. After a few days at it, I've noticed that my pre cum is thicker than it's been in a long time. Super sticky and no longer watery (?), but extremely slick on the skin. Another interesting development has been the recent return of my ability to do kegels and expel semen when aroused, just by flexing. This is something I could do through my early 20's and just kind of went away by my mid-late 20's. I chalked it up to ageing and the crazy hormones tapering a bit. Had a ton of pre cum early morning a few days ago, right after waking, and the usual morning arousal while urinating. I noticed the typical feeling I get when expelling pre cum but noticed that it had bits of white mixed in. I flexed a couple times and, yep, pure white. Kinda excited to be able to do this again and I'd imagine it's got to be due to a few months of the supplements.
Can you give a link to the all in one supplement? Thanks!

Veinyinches

Experimental Member
Media
Sudoeste/Octogonal, Federal District, Brazil
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stop wasting money on supplements, lecithin, pygeum bla bla bla. The only thing that increases precum is arousal and drinking lots of water. I say this from experience, because I've tried everything and it's always the same thing. It really depends on one's genetics... Dripping like a faucet is an anecdote and utopia!

Sixthy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Stop wasting money on supplements, lecithin, pygeum bla bla bla. The only thing that increases precum is arousal and drinking lots of water. I say this from experience, because I've tried everything and it's always the same thing. It really depends on one's genetics... Dripping like a faucet is an anecdote and utopia!
You're correct! Basically I can say the same... But only a thing to add - multivitamins make a difference overall... I take half of recommended dosage split in two (male multivitamins from piping)...

Only thing (actually two) that I like with pygeum is that my flow when peeing is much better and seems like when in a flacid state my dick is bigger...

Reactions: evolution

simplephysics

Experimental Member
Media
Hi, this is my first time posting, but I’ve been following this topic for a few years now. I don’t know if anyone said this, but I just wanted to share my findings. Around 2014/2015 I tried taking Pygeum for a few weeks (about 2 weeks each time, and I don’t think I was taking the full dose) and noticed no results. I would edge for hours with nothing. I had basically given up for good.

Thats is, until a few weeks ago. Over the last few months, I’ve been restoring my foreskin (because obviously, I’m cut. But also for increased sensitivity and sexual pleasure. Look into it if you’re curious!) I still have a ways to go, but throughout the day, I can keep the base of my dickhead covered in my regrown foreskin, so that area has gotten a lot more soft and sensitive.

While I was casually jerking myself off (for no longer than 10/15 minutes) I look at my dick and there was a full thick bead of precum. I was in shock. I tasted it and it had that distinct precum flavor. Prior to this moment, I would edge for HOURS trying to milk anything out of my prostate. I never got a single drop. My urethra didn’t even look moister.

In the last few days, I’ve been paying more attention to my head and urethra, and my urethra looks much moister, and I’m able to milk almost a drop out (with effort, but it’s an improvement.)

This might be correlation and not causation, but I’m wondering if the difference between the guys that get results and the ones that don’t is whether or not they’re circumcised. I started taking Pygeum again, so hopefully I get results!

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have to disagree with you. And I wouldn’t make a statement like yours with all that absoluteness since, as you state as well, a lot depends on genetics and how each of us react differently on the intake of said supplements.
For me, taking them has definitely increased precum and cum volume over the years. I highly doubt I went from a few drops to what I make now without having taken them… That said, I didn’t run a scientific study, so who knows.
Peace.
View media item 9766441

Last edited:
D

deleted5493

lol “doing these things didn’t work for me so the rest of the people in here are lying”