Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

MatthewFranzee

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's what ALWAYS sold it for me.
Most gay 4 pay actors have this dead face look and just go in and out and that’s it. They have that “I’m here for the check” energy. Which is a deal breaker for me. I would think they would feel manlier dominating another man than a woman.

I think Python went into it with the idea of money and didn’t realize how much he loved gay sex. Which is so sexy. I love it when men have that taste of blood later on in life. It’s like a moth to a flame. They keep cuming back for more. The lust takes over the soul. It makes the sex even more intense

QueenLeo40

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most gay 4 pay actors have this dead face look and just go in and out and that’s it. They have that “I’m here for the check” energy. Which is a deal breaker for me. I would think they would feel manlier dominating another man than a woman.

I think Python went into it with the idea of money and didn’t realize how much he loved gay sex. Which is so sexy. I love it when men have that taste of blood later on in life. It’s like a moth to a flame. They keep cuming back for more. The lust takes over the soul. It makes the sex even more intense
Come through erotic sex novel. You ain't lying though.

LuLuamIYou

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wait so is Python Gay4Pay? Bi? Pan or what? Because I’ve seen him do dudes before, and then I seen him do a threesome with a guy and a girl and now his Xhamster profile says he’s seeking female, so is he just back to being straight? Like I’m legit confused lol

MatthewFranzee

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wait so is Python Gay4Pay? Bi? Pan or what? Because I’ve seen him do dudes before, and then I seen him do a threesome with a guy and a girl and now his Xhamster profile says he’s seeking female, so is he just back to being straight? Like I’m legit confused lol
I think it’s part of the stigma in the black community when it comes to same sex attraction. Black men struggle with their sexual identity and want to maintain their reputation. My FWB is black and everyone thinks he’s straight.

QueenLeo40

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it’s part of the stigma in the black community when it comes to same sex attraction. Black men struggle with their sexual identity and want to maintain their reputation. My FWB is black and everyone thinks he’s straight.
I agree with this. Many men of color struggle with this. He may be the type that doesn't do labels in his personal life. Only when it comes to the camera, he plays the role assigned.

QueenLeo40

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Y'all are lusting over this man despite the fact that he's a Trump supporter? I mean, different strokes and all that, but something tells me his personality and beliefs would rub me the wrong way if I ever met him.
Yeah, once I found this out. That was it for me. The memories of yesteryear are where I go.

Mysterio6190

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Y'all are lusting over this man despite the fact that he's a Trump supporter? I mean, different strokes and all that, but something tells me his personality and beliefs would rub me the wrong way if I ever met him.
He’s a Trump supporter? Show me! I want to see the bullshit he’s spewing

Reactions: UnCutBlackBull925

Fennekin99

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He’s a Trump supporter? Show me! I want to see the bullshit he’s spewing
I was just reposting what I'd heard before a few times. I don't follow him on social media or anything, so I don't have proof.

I mean he's still physically attractive to me, but if we were to ever hook up, I'd be giving him the side eye the whole time lol.

• Haha
Reactions: DarkUndeadSlayer

fsvev vwewv

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
the thing is you are never meet him tho, i'm sure ppl are here to just beat off and call it a day

Taty

Legendary Member
Media
He tried to talk to me in Dallas 10 years ago... But I was too scared and young at the time.

He like them young and light skin. But he has kids and a wife too.

Reactions: UnCutBlackBull925