Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my boyfriend is a fraternal twin- and if you didnt know it, you would think that they were completely identical- EVERYTHING is the same (i heard about his brother's penis from a good friend of mine)

its funny though- they arent identical, but they are SO much alike, and both gay. my bf is clearly out, but his brother is deeply in the closet- he tells my bf that he doesnt want to be known as the "gay twins" at school, so i can understand the pressure to NOT be like his brother, especially when they are so much alike already.

but then again, since they look so much alike, they most likely have extremely similar genes and are like any other set of brothers who look alike, and they just happen to have been conceived at the same time.

with fraternal twins, its not any different than it would be for any brothers i guess- its pretty random

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Look at it from a cellular point of view. They split they are exactly the same and then they develop into the exact same item, because the code was tricked into believing it should develop in the same way. That is an identical twin. Identical in all respects physical. Once they are born, all kind of physical and psychological pressures will drive the twins apart. Their personalities will change and deviate if they were ever the same to begin with, their physical attributes will deminish or increase depending on their nutrition, and their visage will alter depending on what experiences and they go through that is always recorded on the skin.

So as for penis size. It has to be the same. If it is not, they are not identical twins, no matter how close they look alike.

Geekyraccoon

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Doc@Sep 17 2005, 11:41 PM
Look at it from a cellular point of view. They split they are exactly the same and then they develop into the exact same item, because the code was tricked into believing it should develop in the same way. That is an identical twin. Identical in all respects physical. Once they are born, all kind of physical and psychological pressures will drive the twins apart. Their personalities will change and deviate if they were ever the same to begin with, their physical attributes will deminish or increase depending on their nutrition, and their visage will alter depending on what experiences and they go through that is always recorded on the skin.

So as for penis size. It has to be the same. If it is not, they are not identical twins, no matter how close they look alike.
[post=344252]Quoted post[/post]​

Unless environmental factors such as diet, or somesuch can affect it. We don't know, though, because as much as people would want to know, it's one of the least worthwhile studies imaginable.

tillyrox

Experimental Member
Media
I didn't realize there were so many twins here (txquis, jonb, tillyrox, nitsud), but have no idea how many there should be. What's the percentage of twins in the general population, and what's LPSG's membership?

I dont know the population of twins, but i do know that in my family, i have two sets of fraternal twins as cousins and me and my brother so thats three in the one small immediate family, we must have a big dominant gene in our family.

Tilly

Kenn

Sexy Member
Media
have known 2 sets of male identical twins very well. One set was str8, and identical in every way. Worked out together some, and though I never saw their dicks hard, soft they were the same. Same goes for gay set, identical in every way. Wasn't really into them so never had sex with them, but being gay we talked more openly about stuff, and their dicks were exactly the same. Just my 2 cents worth!

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One twin set who were in our circle were both gay. One a complete piggy bottom and the other a loud, proud and demanding Top. I always wondered if those were the roles they adapted to in their youth or were just naturally coded for? They were physically, absolutely identical, right down to the size of their cocks, balls and crotch and belly hair patterns, as well as their overall physical size and shape.

Always wanted to have these two psychoanalyzed...they were beautiful creatures and certainly had that amazing "twin" connection going on. Either one always knew when the other was feeling pain, hurt OR an orgasm. Those two freaked me out on more than one occasion. Their father was also an identical twin and was really good about helping realize, understand and embrace their sameness while encouraging and helping develop their differences.

nitsud

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Sep 18 2005, 08:03 PM
One twin set who were in our circle were both gay. One a complete piggy bottom and the other a loud, proud and demanding Top. I always wondered if those were the roles they adapted to in their youth or were just naturally coded for? They were physically, absolutely identical, right down to the size of their cocks, balls and crotch and belly hair patterns, as well as their overall physical size and shape.

Always wanted to have these two psychoanalyzed...they were beautiful creatures and certainly had that amazing "twin" connection going on. Either one always knew when the other was feeling pain, hurt OR an orgasm. Those two freaked me out on more than one occasion. Their father was also an identical twin and was really good about helping realize, understand and embrace their sameness while encouraging and helping develop their differences.
[post=344464]Quoted post[/post]​

generaly one twin is more domainit then the other. One is the main protector.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One summer back in '83, I worked cleaning my HS for one of those CETA programs, and as luck would have it, I worked with not ONE, but TWO sets of twins; both identical. There was the boys who worked with me cleaning and the girls worked in the office. Amazingly enough, the boys were complete flipflops of one another, one was kind of timid, the other one was almost nearing wise ass status. The girls? Well, one was kind of shy when I visited the office, the other could'nt help fawning over me. Subsequently, I dated both girls over the summer.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Seems I've read somewhere that identical twins are more often gay than the general population. Not that there's an overwhelmingly higher percentage that are gay, but there was a difference in the numbers.

Does anyone know if that's correct?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Doc+Sep 17 2005, 11:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Doc &#064; Sep 17 2005, 11:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>So as for penis size. It has to be the same. If it is not, they are not identical twins, no matter how close they look alike.
[post=344252]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

If their fingerprints can be different, why not their penises?

<!--QuoteBegin-Geekyraccoon
@Sep 18 2005, 10:31 AM
Unless environmental factors such as diet, or somesuch can affect it. We don&#39;t know, though, because as much as people would want to know, it&#39;s one of the least worthwhile studies imaginable.
[post=344343]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]
Geekyraccoon, I&#39;m glad YOU understand the dangers of studies like that.

For what it&#39;s worth, I don&#39;t believe either the "genetics" or the "environment" explanations of sexuality. A person&#39;s sexual identity, I think, is just simply a part of who they are, like their personality. Nothing to do with genetics, and nothing to do with how their parents raised them. It just simply is what it is.

robertomuro

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Pye+Oct 27 2005, 03:32 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pye &#064; Oct 27 2005, 03:32 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DC_DEEP@Oct 26 2005, 08:35 PM
If their fingerprints can be different, why not their penises?

fingerprints are not genetically determined
[post=355657]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I think that is kind of his point.. Physical variations can occur (excluding the brain which is an obvious one) due to environmental factors such as diet, stress etc.. I would be very surprised to see any noticeable difference in penis size though.

I spent way to many years studying the nature-nurture debate as has pretty much everyone who has studied in any remotely medical field. There is tons of research papers on this studying pretty much every factor.

From what I remember from 2nd year Psych. The monozygotic twin (in same house) sexual identity equality rate was approx. 50% so nurture supposedly was the other 50% which proves that genetics does have a major role in orientation determination.

nitsud

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by rawbone8@Oct 26 2005, 07:01 PM
Seems I&#39;ve read somewhere that identical twins are more often gay than the general population. Not that there&#39;s an overwhelmingly higher percentage that are gay, but there was a difference in the numbers.

Does anyone know if that&#39;s correct?
[post=355628]Quoted post[/post]​

its not that they both are gay. its usually one is gay and the other is st8.