Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
heres a blog on this topic What is stealthing? How does one stealth fuck? | iBLASTinside, Bareback Blog

and his tips page for doing it Top ten tips to stealth fuck a gay man and breed or get bred | iBLASTinside, Bareback Blog

maybe use those as a guide for what to watchout for

parts of his blog really make me want to vomit.. but im only posting it here because its important for guys at risk of being stealthed to know how the stealthers to it

Stealthing came up on the threat about bathhouses, so I thought this thread is worth a revisit. Thanks for posting these links. They are profoundly disturbing but provide valuable information for anyone who bottoms. I'm shocked anyone would admit to doing this, even online. They should be searched by IP address and arrested for sexual assault, but I'm sure the laws vary by jurisdiction.

I'd add the following things to both watch out for in the top and to do to protect yourself when having casual recreational anal sex as a bottom:

-Condom apathy. The top acts surprised that you want to use condoms. 'Oh, sure, yeah, I'll use one if you want'. It's really clear when he's waiting for you to take the lead on the condom issue.
-Condom resistance. This goes beyond apathy, and they actually object about condoms and want to negotiate. I just end it with these types and say we're not a good match. They usually give the reason that they can't keep it up with a condom and really hate them.
-I always announce to the top that I'm in control because I'm the bottom. My hole, my rules. I've never had anyone object, and it sets the tone.
-Do take part in putting the condom on him. You see it go on intact and all the way possible down the shaft.
-Fuck in the light so you can see what's going on.
-Fuck sober
-Reach back and feel the condom is still on his shaft every couple minutes (especially if being fucked from behind). It's easy to do and doesn't interfere with sex, plus you let him know you're watching.
-Be mindful of transitions when pulling out and changing positions. Check the condom. Watch condom readjustments during this period. If the top is shifting the condom around his cock, it could potentially break (intended or otherwise). I often insist on a new one at this point.
-If the top cums in you, make sure you see the condom afterwards and that it's intact. Take part in its removal. At this point if there was an accident, you know you need to get some PEP. If you want to be super vigilant, check the condom integrity with water like a balloon.
-If the top pulls out before cumming and wants to cum on you, do make sure it's nowhere near your gaping and open hole. You might as well be barebacking at that point. If you're timing cumming at the same time, this is a vulnerable period in which bad decisions can be made.
-Pre or post coital foreplay. Some tops like to rub the cock around the butt as part of foreplay, enticing the bottom for more. It's harmless, but some push it too far. To avoid misunderstanding, I just say to keep a bare cock away from my hole...full stop.

If anyone else has any experiences or words of advice they'd like to share on this topic, please do.

Will I just got stealthed for the first time. I didn't feel the cum shooting in me at all but the guy left the condom on the floor and after he left I noticed that it was busted. I went to rest room and pushed a lot of cum out of me.

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you can go to an emergency room and they should be able to give you a cocktail of drugs to help ward off infection. It's done all the time. My doctor had to do this when she got stuck with a needle

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know someone who contracted hiv this way.

Apparently the other guy had cut the tip off the condom, so as they fucked it felt and looked like he was wearing a condom but it was actually half way down his shaft.

Auggiecakes

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
can you tell the difference when the top removes the condom without telling you? how can you avoid this?

can you feel the top cumming?

No you don't feel it. It's never happened to me cause I always check when we change positions and I feel for it someti
Es with my hands. Discreetly of course. But I also don't have sex with someone who's capable of doing it. Also we always use my condoms, that way I know the haven't been tampered with.

Note to self:

Don't have sex with people you don't trust.
Just don't fucking trust people! :eek: If someone had 'stealth raw' in mind how would you ever guess or imagine that anyone could be that broken? I'm pretty sure they must seem fairly normal and pleasant if you were to meet them in real life.

tucsonwoody

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
‘Stealthing’ One Step Closer to Being a Form of Sexual Assault in Calif.

In May, California Assemblywoman Cristina Garcia (D-Bell Gardens) introduced a bill that would define “stealthing” as a form of sexual assault, and on Tuesday the state Senate Public Safety Committee advanced the bill while acknowledging that it was unclear whether or how such a law would be enforced.

http://www.theroot.com/stealthing-one-step-closer-to-being-a-form-of-sexual-1796865395

Doubt if this will change anything but shows how much of a problem this is becoming.

barehole4use

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find it really strange that everyone here assumes it's the tops that have this behaviour, get you heads out of your asses fella's, bttms stealth tops too esp cumdumps, here is a true story that happened to me many moons ago :

I was out out cruising with a mate of mine, his turn on was seeing me get fucked by other guys, well anyway we went together to a well known cruising spot outdoors just outside of Amsterdam, i got face down ass up on the grass, some fit guy guy came behind me got on his knees & wanted to fuck me, i told him to put a condom on, while he was fucking me wrapped he kept pulling out, i did not notice what he was doing but my friend in the distance could clearly see, my friend came over in a rush, the top fucking me had ripped the condom & while my mate confronted him, he pulled out of me & yanked the condom off & threw it far away. He obviously denied it but my friend told this little fucker in front of me that he ripped the condom & was trying to stealth fuck me. This was years ago before i ever did bareback.

After a while, i got in to bareback & always got horny think about this stealthing experience.