Question for the 100% straight men here

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Mercy full fate, I dont want straight man, I change my man, there is plenty of beautifull bi and gay finally lol

But I understand what you said, and in real life I would have never made a move on a straight men

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Mi dispiache!! A hora parliamo in italiano. Force, un giorno, vado fare una cosa giusta.:frown1:

You are multilanguage men as I can see ;) I understand what you write, but I'm not sure about your last sentence (I know what you write just dont know what do you mean exactly).

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are multilanguage men as I can see ;) I understand what you write, but I'm not sure about your last sentence (I know what you write just dont know what do you mean exactly).

Thats Italian. I will translate:
I am sorry. Now we will speak in Italian. Maybe, one day I will do something right.

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I understud (me and my family used to live in Italy, but I have forgot a lot cause I was there till 8 years old) it was you last sentence... why one day you will do something right, in what sense?

mitchmonkey

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Male or female, straight, gay/lesbian, we all gravitate toward a type or types of personas that attract us. I’m sure there is a healthy percentage of gay men who are attracted to macho/straight types more so than to feminine/gay types, just as there is a percentage of straight men who are more attracted to tomboyish toughie type women more so than to girly-girl types . . . etcetera, etcetera. So, there’s really nothing absurd about a gay man fantasizing about sex with a straight/straight-type. It’s the ole taboo thrill of forbidden fruit, or the excitement of obtaining the unobtainable or the virginal aspect of being the first male sexual experience for another man.

I guess I don’t see it as an assault or insult to one’s “straightness” to be the desire of another man, or another man’s sexual fantasy even if he does have countless bi or gay well hung handsome men to choose from -- Maybe those choices aren't as exciting a fantasy for certain individuals? I mean everybody has a right to there own fantasy and gay/straight or somewhere in-between, right? We’re all sexual beings for the most part, especially those of us on this site, so why are folks getting so uptight about this man provoking a little excitement for himself here? The gay dude thinks its a form of self-loathing, the straight man feels violated and the woman claims any man who would respond to this type of fantasy is not himself a true straight? Isn't this all a bit narrow-minded thinking here?

Last edited:

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Isn't this all a bit narrow-minded thinking here?

No, its just annoying.

Please don't be, it was my lack of experiences. I think I was very self oriented with that post. Just thinking of my own fantasy and forgetting about others feeling.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like I said in my first post, I am sorry to take it out on you. My outburst was a result of of seeing many of these types of threads. Yours was just the lastest.

What set me off the most about this one is that you make an accusation that some of us are not really straight by being here. It would be like me telling you to stop being gay, that you are not really gay so stop doing that. Its like saying, why dont you go out with that girl has been stalking you so you could stop being gay. Come on, we wont tell anyone. Just try it. You will like it.
You see my point?

guynmn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Interesting conversation, to get the straight perspective on this type of gay fantasy. I have never really thought of it as trying to convert a straight guy. For me the idea is more about me being used, like a living breathing sex toy than about the straight guy. Not unlike a sleeve or fleshlight a gay dude is likely not of real sexual/emotional interest to a guy rather the gay dude is just an object to be used. The situation would, in my mind, be similar and not impact sexual preference in any way. Just as a guy who uses a fleshlight is not more or less gay/straight. I have some friends that we joke around about this sort of thing, but it is just mutual tease to get a rise out of each other. There have been times I am sure things could have happened but nothing is ever are exciting in real life and when it comes right down to it the interest is not there and lines are not crossed. I admit, I would be totally into being a str8 guys sex toy. It is just a matter of not wanting the emotional attachments and the total feeling of being used for sex but still in control. Weird power dynamics in the situation. You would be totally an object to the guy, yet you control the situation since his cock is in your mouth and you ultimatly control when and how he cums.
Another aspect to the issue is being like opposite sex friends who hook up at the bar because they have no other love interests and want to get off. They really have no interest in a relationship, are friendly maybe even flirty but not intersted in anything more than the hookup. I have known many guys and ladies who have had zero attraction to another person onther than to get themselves off they were either a penis or vagina to them, nothing more.
I think the issue comes in not with the guys who have this as a fantasy, but the guys who have this as a mission. I could never see myself continually asking a str8 friend to let me suck him off or that I can do it way better if we did not have the type of relationship that sort of tease talk is not acceptable. For sure not if it was not welcome and made either of us uncomfortable. I have had gay guys and str8 guys do this and it is not representive of anything other than them being an ass. Same happens in str8 situations where dudes hit up on the ladies continuously that they can screw them better than thier current man. Just being an ass, not representive of most str8 guys who I am pretty sure are not pushing themselves on women.
I wonder is it partially upsetting because you are being objectified in this type of fantasy with no regard to your preferences or feelings? Being objectafied in such a manner, if unwecome, is not at the top of my list and I tend to get very upset when guys focus on my cock and continually comment on wanting to suck me off even after I've politly told them no thanks or women who continually try to "change" me with just a taste of what she can do to me. I totally get where you are coming from with the idea of just try it, you might like it, come on...that was a big chunk of my life fighting off those types of ideas when I first came out and still when I meet new people who think they can just flip my switch cause they are so damn good they can make a gay guy straight.
It is odd that we (gay dudes with this fantasy) are in essence doing to straight guys what we fight against being done to ourselves. Marginalizing our sexuality to meet the desires of others.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its just a respect issue. If I say I am straight, I probably dont want a propostion from a gayman. Its that simple.
If a guy says he is gay, he probably does not want to be set up with a woman.
Then, making the offer is disrespectful.
On this site, there is no need for that. There is no lack of gaymen to experiment with if he really wants that. Some are bi, and some fall into the "straight lookalike" catagorey, by not fitting the effeminate stereotype. And they dont keep it a secret. Look at the sexual orientation meter.
A fantasy is a fantasy and I have no issue with that. But he was calling us out. So he got a straight man's response. He got reality. It didnt seem like fun anymore.