Question for Women

AmericanWoman

Just Browsing
Media
For women, how old were you and under what circumstance did you experience your first orgasm? I ask because for me it wasn't until I was 19 years old and got a vibrator (one that a girlfriend bought me after learning I'd never orgasmed before). About six months ago I learned of another girlfriend, age 22, who'd never had one, subsequent to which I dragged her to our local sex shop where I bought her a vibrator (I suppose this has become something of a tradition among the women I know). In any case, since that first time I've learned to orgasm quite easily from manual stimulation, but it blows my mind now to recall that I was 19 before ever experiencing it (and I've been having sex since I was 16).

Nienna

Just Browsing
Media
I started having sex when I was 16, I was with my third sexual partner (I was 17) before I had an orgasm thru sex. But I had given myself orgasms, before my guys could ever deliver. Why? I don't know. I mean now that I'm older and look back, I should have known what it would take to get me off, and took a little more initiative on that. But I think back then I was too timid in the bedroom to take more control.

AmericanWoman

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Nienna@Jul 29 2005, 05:47 PM
I started having sex when I was 16, I was with my third sexual partner (I was 17) before I had an orgasm thru sex. But I had given myself orgasms, before my guys could ever deliver. Why? I don't know. I mean now that I'm older and look back,  I should have known what it would take to get me off, and took a little more initiative on that. But I think back then I was too timid in the bedroom to take more control.
[post=333109]Quoted post[/post]​

I think the thing about lack of initiative/prerogative in exploring your sexuality is true for a lot of teenage women. Sex without orgasm can still be very good, so much so that I wonder if some women, especially the less orgasmically inclined, never develop the initiative to find what it takes to have one. I wonder sometimes where I'd be today if it weren't for a) battery technology and b) a culture in which women are comfortable enough discussing their sexuality to learn from one another what it takes to have a better sex life. It's probably safe to say that many women throughout history and the world have died before knowing first-hand how good sex (with a partner and with oneself) can be. How tragic. Can you imagine how frustrating that would be in a long-term relationship? :(

That said, it's still the rare guy who can get me off without any manual help on my part. Takes patience. God bless those who have it.

circumstances

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my last girlfriend had been previously married for approximately 12 years, her ex-husband was her second partner. after the first time we made love she said "that's the first time THAT ever happened." turns out she had never had an orgasm from intercourse until that day (she was 31 at the time). she was able to orgasm from masturbation (no problem there), and from oral sex (on occasion) prior to meeting me, but never during intercourse. well, to say i was blown away would be an understatement. completely unfathomable to me, but sad to say, probably not uncommon.

AmericanWoman

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by ItsJustMe@Jul 30 2005, 06:46 PM
I'm 40 and finally had one this year thanks to my new guy and his tongue.  Sounds pathetic but it's true and it doesn't really bother me.
[post=333508]Quoted post[/post]​

Congratulations! :bounce:

Before ever experiencing one I remember wondering whether I had and just never realized it. Needless to say, when I finally had one, I knew it. :7

citygirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I experienced my first orgasm with my first boyfriend but only after I got over the initial nervousness, anxiety, pain, etc. It was intense but I knew what it was. After that it was trying to figure out exactly what was done and what technique so I can repeat it and make it last longer!!

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had my first when I was 19 or 20, but believe it or not, it happened in my sleep while I was dreaming a non-sexual dream. My first during sex was shortly thereafter and was with the help of a clit stimulator.