Question on boundaries

Ok, that was hot. And, yes it does. That kind of direct frankness from a woman will get the right guys to come home with you.

That kind of frankness from a guy is just creepy.

Although the question in of itself is a good one to start as an icebreaker in a party during a lull in the conversation.

Muttley, are you being sarcastic??? :eek:

I don't think I want that sort of guys coming home with me.
 
Lol it is a little tool bag move but i can't talk being the one wearing revealing low cut tops - in reality as you are trying to take a short cut to someones sexual desires it's not that different from someone like me who shows off a lot of cleavage knowing the booby lovers will be looking. Although for me sometimes getting the look is satisfaction in itself so maybe that is the difference
 
If some bloke thought I would be sure to shag him just because he is "hung" he would be guaranteeing himself a knockback. Because guys who think it's ALL about the size are bound to be a really bad lay. I wouldn't waste my time!
 
A big dick on a jerk doesn't make the guy any less of a jerk. If a person isn't in to you they just aren't in to you. That is how I see it.

tool bag move.

If a guy I wasn't particularly into tried to tell me something like that assuming it would get me more interested, I would treat him like the total asshole he was.